Preface Siggy Factory Navi Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapshot11 View Post
    Looks good still waiting for mine to come. Yes it said to download your own NAV what sre you going to use. Did you get the DVR with it.
    Yes I brought dvr with it not installed it yet

Comment

Great!

Comment

Looks good still waiting for mine to come. Yes it said to download your own NAV what sre you going to use. Did you get the DVR with it.
        Dont know what nav software to use yet will try them all out on my phone first .

Comment

Tom Tom Go mobile is a good one

Comment

Was it easy to fit it.

Comment

Was it easy to fit it.
              It was for me with lots of things connected on the factory nav unit. You have to remove the climate control from the factory unit and air vents and install it on the new one.

Comment

Cool I shall have fun then . just out of interest who delivered it as trying to chase mine up as they said an attempted delivery was made but normally they post a card threw if not in and I have had nothing.

Comment

You mentioned the radio function didn't work? Have you managed to get that sorted as it would seem an important function to me!

Comment

Originally posted by blade954 View Post
                    You mentioned the radio function didn't work? Have you managed to get that sorted as it would seem an important function to me!
                    If you have unlimited mobile data u can use internet radio. Fm signal is always crappy on aftermarket radio’s. And Insignia has an amplifier for the antenna which doesn’t work anymore after you switch the radio. There are solutions for that but they do not work in my insignia.

Comment

For all the people with Flexride; this is for me the best way to re-allocate the sport/tour switches. The cable is long enough to get to the bottom of the ashtray if you pull it back and then to the bottom

Comment

That is a good idea
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                          For all the people with Flexride; this is for me the best way to re-allocate the sport/tour switches. The cable is long enough to get to the bottom of the ashtray if you pull it back and then to the bottom

Mine is very short. I am placing mine where the centre console nav button by extending the cable.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Mine is very short. I am placing mine where the centre console nav button by extending the cable.
                            Did you first try to pull the cable all the way back to the direction of the windshield and then behind all the way down? It is indeed to short when you not do this. (but if you want it there no problemo off course)

Comment

Cool I shall have fun then . just out of interest who delivered it as trying to chase mine up as they said an attempted delivery was made but normally they post a card threw if not in and I have had nothing.
                              It was parcel force. Mine said that too. Day after I got a letter from parcel force saying I have to pay charges to release it. It cost me just over £31

Comment

Originally posted by blade954 View Post
                                Tried but signal is not very strong. It's never been strong with factory unit and this has made it worst. But yeah as mention internet radio should be an alternative or new radio antenna.

Comment

Working...
                                X