My old car is back up for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've left the vxr indicator surrounds on,,I'd have bought those
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      You've left the vxr indicator surrounds on,,I'd have bought those
      omg I totally forgot about those!!! Dam it!!!

Took everything else off haha

Comment

Nice to see the VXLines holding their value!

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Almost 2 and half years ownership. Roughly £3k a year loss not including maintenance and servicing cost. Tbh it is on par with those leasing schemes i been looking at which works out about £3200 a year including maintenance package for a brand new car (family model). Don't be too upset pretend you had it on lease.
          I agree with you sriray, that's not too bad, although I bought mine 6 months before you WHIPPY-WOOLLEY and mine is 6 months older than yours and I only paid £14,500 - along with £500 back and some refurb on the wheels due to a dispute. So I've looked to have lost around £7.5k in nearly 3 years working a trade in of £7k. That's not bad motoring at all - £200 per month, cannot lease one for that.

Lets also not forget, the depreciation of the car shouldn't include the trade in loss, the depreciation is the price you paid less the re-sale price.

Comment

Yer you know what the more I think of it its not too bad.. When you look at the figures of buy value then sell value it seems alot but by the time you work it out properly its not too bad at all!

I think they have changed the wheels on my one.. Either that or had them refurbed and put different tyres back on..

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
              omg I totally forgot about those!!! Dam it!!!

Took everything else off haha
              omg you did forget . Not even noticed them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                omg you did forget . Not even noticed them myself.
                Gutted

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                  I agree with you @sriray, that's not too bad, although I bought mine 6 months before you @WHIPPY-WOOLLEY and mine is 6 months older than yours and I only paid £14,500 - along with £500 back and some refurb on the wheels due to a dispute. So I've looked to have lost around £7.5k in nearly 3 years working a trade in of £7k. That's not bad motoring at all - £200 per month, cannot lease one for that.
                  Your buy price and trade price that's just the base loss, don't forget add on servicing, mot, repair cost (you paid out) and road tax then divide by how long you had it.
                  Leasing you pay the set price per month which includes road tax, maintenance, servicing cost. Plus no MOT worries. You have to calculate it really. You can't lease the siggy cheaply as you are paying for depreciation, the more the car depreciates, the more you have to pay each month to lease that car. There are some fantastic deals out there on other car models

Comment

Hi sorry to bother you all but may I ask what was wrong with it as I put a deposit on it couple of days ago
                    Thanks

Comment

Sure whippy will post answers for you soon,hope it’s not a disappointing outcome for you as your buying a new car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, I hope it isn’t to bad either. if it’s that bad I’d rather not buy it shame though as it looks fantastic.

Comment

WHIPPY-WOOLLEY
                          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi mate! You put a deposit on my old car?? Mad to think it's made it all the way to Tamworth haha!

The list is pretty endless with what it has had done but tbh so much has changed that it may be okay now.. I just lost so much trust in it that I had to get rid.

Before you buy make sure the water pump has been replaced. That was leaking when I sold it but shhhhh! It had a new alternator before I got rid so should be okay there. The car had numerous electrical gremlins. Quite often you would get in the car and the infotainment system would not fire up at all. The dials used to like going off whilst driving but it would then come straight back on.. it cut out once or twice too.. the car forgot it's own key twice too.. it's definitely a Friday afternoon car. Check the drop links have been replaced too as they used to knock a fair bit!

Like I said though so much has changed on the car that it may very well be okay now I just lost complete trust and faith in it and it came out of Warranty so figured I had better get rid. It's a shame because the car does look amazing! Oh just so you know too there is a removable towbar on the car so make sure the neck of the bar is still in the boot under the spare wheel well!

Feel free to PM me if you want more details.. I owned it from pretty much new. It was really well looked after but y'know.
                            Last edited by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY; 27-02-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Will you lose the deposit?
                              sigpic

Comment

Does it come with any sort of warranty??? It's definitely not under manufacturers warranty

Comment

Working...
                                X