Sat Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav

Can speed cameras be installed to the Navi 900, i dont have the 2016 unit as yet , so no google maps etc

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    Can speed cameras be installed to the Navi 900, i dont have the 2016 unit as yet , so no google maps etc
    Go in to points of interest on the satnav menu and select it. I had it on before I updated to 2.5

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
      Go in to points of interest on the satnav menu and select it. I had it on before I updated to 2.5

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
      Was it a mission updating to 2.5 mate? Was it just hmi, radio module and sent away for coding?

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        Was it a mission updating to 2.5 mate? Was it just hmi, radio module and sent away for coding?

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
        Yes jordan but it's expensive. Easily £400

Comment

Is there any way of receiving alerts for speed cameras , with out the sat nav display on

Comment

Is there any way of receiving alerts for speed cameras , with out the sat nav display on
            https://gb.snooper.eu/by-product/spe...bluetooth.html

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

bro im trying to reply in messages but your inbox is full its says.

ok. u will need 3 length of wires from the front to the rear. 1st is the 6meter 12v wire for constant power will be red if u like. i connected this to fuse 26 in the glovebox, then u need two 5 meter wire from the hmi grey plug to the the rear colours are white/blue from pin 6 of hmi, and grey/yellow pin 6 of hmi.tape all these to deter and run to the rear. then inconjunction u will need to get a feed from the reverse light green/white and a black wire that u need to ground any where u feel that's good.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 18.09.54.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	243145
              MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Working...
              X