Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
    I was sure this came out on the facelift A
    no,.. I meant the de-speccing of the cars. Vectra was de-specc'd when it went to facelift, and now the Grandsport has been. Don't think the A was though

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      Mine is an 18 plate Sri as well, got the privacy windows in the rear and all the white mood lighting but sure I don’t have red leds. Also don’t have a visible exhaust.
      mine has the privacy glass, white pin door lighting, red LED in the door handles and the storage bins on the doors - 18 plate SRI VXLine

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        mine has the privacy glass, white pin door lighting, red LED in the door handles and the storage bins on the doors - 18 plate SRI VXLine
        I've got some storage on the door as well...trying to think if i've got red LED in the door handles but i'm struggling to remember.

One of the things i do miss from my old car was i had a little flip down storage bin that i used for sunglasses which was attached to where the grab handle would be above the drivers door. Was very handy.

Comment

I've noticed on 19-plate Grand Sport shark fin aerial is a lot smaller than the one initially fitted, and is not painted in body colour, just unpainted.

Comment

I don't think the Grand Sport SRi ever came with visible tail pipe. Mine never had one and I have everything that has since been dropped on the later SRi spec.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              I don't think the Grand Sport SRi ever came with visible tail pipe. Mine never had one and I have everything that has since been dropped on the later SRi spec.
              Fairly sure the Sri didnt have one and it was the VXLine that you had to go for to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                the 2017 brochire states the VXLine comes with, in addition to the SRI, visible tail pipe, so think you're right in that the SRI never came with it

Comment

Just realised, I've not yet driven my GS in the dark, so wouldn't know if my interior handles had red LEDs or not. Don't like the sound of the shark fin not being body-coloured
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

2019 VXLline - no privacy glass and tiddly sharkfin...hmmmmm
                    Attached Files

Comment

.... and are these PSA dials?...
                      Attached Files

Comment

I think we've become a bit cosseted here in the 21st century - take a look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Minor, £382 on the road when the average salary was about £500, and the heater was an optional extra! And you tell kids these days and they don't believe you... 👴
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

What to they gain going back to black plastic for the shark fin. Ridiculous!

My brother had a Morris Minor. I remember when I was a kid, him backing up to finish parking and his wife had opened the door to get out. Bent it backwards on a telegraph pole
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                            .... and are these PSA dials?...
                            Not sure if the dials are the last Vauxhall change along with the new infotainment system due out this year. I'm not sure what it's called but I'm pretty sure it isn't a Navi 900 anymore.

Comment

Aahh - is this the red led you're on about?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190522_140330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	243184
                              Got one of them!
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

I think they mean this. I've added an arrow cos it's hard to see it in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X