Grandsport 'Exclusive' colours.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandsport 'Exclusive' colours.....?

Anyone aware of these or is someone just mucking about?

Opel Exclusive customers can choose from up to 15 predefined colors. Customers looking for even more individualization can create their own color. For more i...

Yeah I was aware but when I checked out the prices at the time they were something stupid like £4.5K. Now in all honesty who is gonna spend that much money on an insignia?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Read more about the latest news with Aston Vauxhall in Leicestershire. Stay up-to-date with the motoring world and discover the latest offers and models at our dealership.
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

5300 for a daft colour
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          5300 for a daft colour
          That will look no different to a base colour 10 minutes after you finish polishing it in this country.
          Polished mine today then it bloody rains!

Comment

A daft idea, no doubt caused by the delusion that the Insignia Grand Sport is a 'premium' car. Offering that, and chopping standard features from the build once the model has established itself in the marketplace, do not sit well together. The words 'delusion' and 'grandeur' come to mind. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
              A daft idea, no doubt caused by the delusion that the Insignia Grand Sport is a 'premium' car. Offering that, and chopping standard features from the build once the model has established itself in the marketplace, do not sit well together. The words 'delusion' and 'grandeur' come to mind. LOL
              I'm going for a Peugeot next, ooooh hang on!

Comment

what's been dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                  what's been dropped?
                  Where previously fitted as standard (dependent on trim):

Visible Exhaust on 1.5T/1.6D
                  Interior Door Handle Ambient Lighting
                  Rear Privacy Glass
                  Interior Door Lock Red LED
                  Kick plates

Comment

Where previously fitted as standard (dependent on trim):

Visible Exhaust on 1.5T/1.6D
                    Interior Door Handle Ambient Lighting
                    Rear Privacy Glass
                    Interior Door Lock Red LED
                    Kick plates
                    wow,... glad mine has these - gotten used to the rear tinted windows, see it's only standard on the Elite now, yes the images in the brochure show them tinted on the VXLine for example

Comment

wow,... glad mine has these - gotten used to the rear tinted windows, see it's only standard on the Elite now, yes the images in the brochure show them tinted on the VXLine for example
                      Yes, the SRI has come off worst (same as with the facelift Vectra). Even the VX-Line 1.5T now has no visible tailpipe.

Comment

Yes, the SRI has come off worst (same as with the facelift Vectra). Even the VX-Line 1.5T now has no visible tailpipe.
                        they never did this with the Insignia A did they?

Comment

they never did this with the Insignia A did they?
                          I was sure this came out on the facelift A

Comment

My 1.5T SRi is an 18 reg (April), and doesn't have a visible tailpipe. And what are the interior door lock red LEDs?
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Mine is an 18 plate Sri as well, got the privacy windows in the rear and all the white mood lighting but sure I don’t have red leds. Also don’t have a visible exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X