No announcement yet.

ThinkDiag Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clear outright winner so no one wins.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

It is a hard decision to make and being honest i have had some issues with stock i have been sorting out but the winner will be announced shortly i promise
      Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
      All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        jeezuz krist…...………….you must be gagging for that bloody prize
        Nope don't use the shop [emoji23].

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I could not pick the winner i was stuck between two people so i asked my partner to pick a name out of a hat and the winner is ......................... MattG

Do you wan't halfords voucher or would you prefer to change it to argos or amazon as i can be flexible .

For those who didn't win i would still like to thank you for your input with the revews.
          Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
          All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

MattG
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinkDiag View Post
              I could not pick the winner i was stuck between two people so i asked my partner to pick a name out of a hat and the winner is ......................... MattG

Do you wan't halfords voucher or would you prefer to change it to argos or amazon as i can be flexible .

For those who didn't win i would still like to thank you for your input with the revews.
              Well done MattG

ThinkDiag
              He would probably prefer Ann Summers vouchers to top up his rubber Johnny's and lube.
              He's a serial dogger, so he goes through lots of this stuff and if there's Anything left over, he can put it towards a new gimp mask

Comment

Or a £50 voucher for Andrex.....to wipe all that shite off yer chin

Comment

Or a £50 voucher for Andrex.....to wipe all that shite off yer chin
                  Woo boo. If I was Rab I'd have a speedy wheels voucher, if I was Smig I'd have an icebox voucher, if I was exclusiv I'd have a make me smile voucher, if I was drew I'd have a make me pretty voucher, if I was Howy I'd not have a voucher cos knows everything about everything, if I was lizard I'd have a pulse and cocktails voucher, if I was Marko I'd have a BWM poster. And everyone else would have it as it comes.

Thank you ThinkDiag
                  Thank you @ whole forum
                  Thank you thank you thank you.
                  Amazon would be good, but do not put yourself out.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Woo boo. If I was Rab I'd have a speedy wheels voucher, if I was Smig I'd have an icebox voucher, if I was exclusiv I'd have a make me smile voucher, if I was drew I'd have a make me pretty voucher, if I was Howy I'd not have a voucher cos knows everything about everything, if I was lizard I'd have a pulse and cocktails voucher, if I was Marko I'd have a BWM poster. And everyone else would have it as it comes.

Thank you ThinkDiag
                    Thank you @ whole forum
                    Thank you thank you thank you.
                    Amazon would be good, but do not put yourself out.
                    Ohhhhhh your in mood.
                    Get a refusal from an unknown dogger eh

Comment

Ohhhhhh your in mood.
                      Get a refusal from an unknown dogger eh
                      Not actually. Tired didn't sleep last night, been up since 5am yesterday [emoji23]

Work is really hard today and heat don't [emoji21]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Not actually. Tired didn't sleep last night, been up since 5am yesterday [emoji23]

Work is really hard today and heat don't [emoji21]
                        Awww ffs.....no good mate.
                        Use your voucher and buy a fan

Comment

Awww ffs.....no good mate.
                          Use your voucher and buy a fan
                          Big industrial one above me [emoji23].

Comment

Well done Matt. Nice reward.

Comment

Well done mate
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Congrats MattG

i would love to know if it can turn on hidden menus on the dash like the op-com can but for other cars as well
                                IE. my brother dont have digital speed but my other brother does so i know its just turned off they both have a ford focus ones an ST the other an ST line

Comment

Working...
                                X