Wing repeater delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    He has lights that work...they're on the mirrors.
    The side repeaters are gone, so if they're gone, that means they're not there.....innit
    I don't know hence asking [emoji1787]

Are the side mirrors seen from the rear?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      I don't know hence asking [emoji1787]

Are the side mirrors seen from the rear?
      Yes....the ends can be seen from the rear

Comment

Has to be totally legal as that’s all they have in the U S of A

Comment

I’m looking at getting these just to be a little different and cause the car is black will blend in lovely

Comment

I’ve just took them off as I had two sets of side repeaters but do look well mate

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Silly question but does the mot not state if lights are fitted they must work?
              Iv'e seen m o t tester looking to see if mine worked when he asked me to put indicators on. https://www.motester.co.uk/mot-test-of-lights/

Comment

Originally posted by STU421V View Post
                Has to be totally legal as that’s all they have in the U S of A
                Do we have the same motoring laws here in UK as they do in the good old USA?

Comment

Working...
                X