Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vx line mudflaps

anyone got a link to some mudflaps ,suitable for the vx lines
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Nope......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Nope......
      That has to win answer of the year Lol

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Here you go

Buy Replacement Part Commercial Lorry & Truck Mud Flaps and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Tbh mate....all the flaps state they're not suitable for the vxr/VX line because of the kit.
          I bought mine from Ali Express.
          Just typed in "INSIGNIA MUD FLAPS"..... obviously

And lots came up.
          When I bought mine, they were £4.94 including delivery ( over 2 years ago ) and I thought, if they're shite, then they're not expensive....they're still on and still doing what it said on the tin.

I dry fitted first incase I needed to trim them, because of the kit and it was only minimal trimming.

I believe Kel bought a set and didn't have to trim anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Tbh mate....all the flaps state they're not suitable for the vxr/VX line because of the kit.
              I bought mine from Ali Express.
              Just typed in "INSIGNIA MUD FLAPS"..... obviously

And lots came up.
              When I bought mine, they were £4.94 including delivery ( over 2 years ago ) and I thought, if they're shite, then they're not expensive....they're still on and still doing what it said on the tin.

I dry fitted first incase I needed to trim them, because of the kit and it was only minimal trimming.

I believe Kel bought a set and didn't have to trim anything.
              I've got a set here Dave exclusiv. 1 set came a month late, the fronts fit spot on and the rear just need a bit taking off, here if ya want them bud

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                I've got a set here Dave exclusiv. 1 set came a month late, the fronts fit spot on and the rear just need a bit taking off, here if ya want them bud
                U not gonna fit them???

Comment

Aye Rab, I've sprayed em up ,cut them to size, just not fitted em yet

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                    Aye Rab, I've sprayed em up ,cut them to size, just not fitted em yet
                    Awwww jeez......Dave will fit them for you

Comment

Spot on kel ,ill give you what you paid mate,ill make some arrangements over weekend to pop down

Comment

Working...
                      X