This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Modded and Standard POTM closed to entries

It's time for November's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2018 winners are not eligible to enter in the same year - These include,

- Russ (Modded)
    - Mat (Standard)
    - Neal_1974 (Standard
    - Minuteman (Modded)
    - marko301 (Standard)
    - sriray (Modded)
    - Langy (Standard)
    - Pondy81 (Modded)
    - Kudlaty86 (Standard)
    - exclusiv. (Modded)
    - Howy (Standard)
    - Seany (Modded)
    - Plym Ian (Standard)
    - Murphy4087 (Standard)
    - Stuart107 (Modded)
    - leearnold89 (Standard)
    - 2000rpm (Standard)
    - DS1978 (Modded)
    - Robstrukk (Standard)
    - delerium (Modded)
    - Richard (Standard)
    - Lewish (Modded)
    - Dave1419 (Standard)
    Voting opens next Thursday (22nd November). A free keyring and pair of stickers for the winners!

This is the last Photo Of The Month of 2018 so lets have a good turn out!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Bump for more entries!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        It's time for November's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2018 winners are not eligible to enter in the same year - These include,

- Russ (Modded)
        - Mat (Standard)
        - Neal_1974 (Standard
        - Minuteman (Modded)
        - marko301 (Standard)
        - sriray (Modded)
        - Langy (Standard)
        - Pondy81 (Modded)
        - Kudlaty86 (Standard)
        - exclusiv. (Modded)
        - Howy (Standard)
        - Seany (Modded)
        - Plym Ian (Standard)
        - Murphy4087 (Standard)
        - Stuart107 (Modded)
        - leearnold89 (Standard)
        - 2000rpm (Standard)
        - DS1978 (Modded)
        - Robstrukk (Standard)
        - delerium (Modded)
        - Richard (Standard)
        - Lewish (Modded)
        - Dave1419 (Standard)
        Voting opens next Thursday (22nd November). A free keyring and pair of stickers for the winners!

This is the last Photo Of The Month of 2018 so lets have a good turn out!
        my name not here i should be able to enter

Comment

Buy another Insignia and you can enter.

Comment

Buy another Insignia and you can enter.
            If you look at it sideways and squint it looks siggy ish

Comment

Stop wishing your car is something it ain't

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                If you look at it sideways and squint it looks siggy ish
                Post a pic and I may consider it seeing as it's the last one of the year (December being made up of the monthly winners).

Comment

More entries needed for POTM

Comment

Would you like free stickers and a free keyring?

Then why not enter POTM....Come on we only have one entry...We need more before voting opens on Thursday night. Get

Comment

Would you like free stickers and a free keyring?
                      Aye.......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Aye.......
                        Enter for you chance to win them then!

Comment

Enter for you chance to win them then!
                          Cars no good enuff for entering anything

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            Cars no good enuff for entering anything
                            Get the car up Rab----it costs nowt------Dave---thead

Comment

Rab--it would help if you wash it first mind--plus its in my fav colour---Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X