Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics showing

Comment

What about disconnecting battery and reconnect,may reset tpm module?
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
        What about disconnecting battery and reconnect,may reset tpm module?
        Good call Howy....wee job for tomorrow

Comment

I have tester that can read each sensor if you are anywhere near Worksop (Notts)
          Also are the wheels you took off stored near car so it detects them when car started?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            I have tester that can read each sensor if you are anywhere near Worksop (Notts)
            Also are the wheels you took off stored near car so it detects them when car started?
            Sorry buddy.....I'm in central Scotland.....but the offer is greatly appreciated mate.

They were in my shed......but it's a bit off a distance from the front of the house where the car is usually parked.

Comment

Battery disconnected for over an hour.....no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Battery disconnected for over an hour.....no difference.
                I have some on my wheels, as I'm selling the car I don't need them. What price do you reckon it would cost for a tyre fitter to take them all out?

If it's not too bad I'll sell them to you

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                  I have some on my wheels, as I'm selling the car I don't need them. What price do you reckon it would cost for a tyre fitter to take them all out?

If it's not too bad I'll sell them to you
                  It's gonna be at least a tenner a wheel to remove the replace, refit and balance.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    It's gonna be at least a tenner a wheel to remove the replace, refit and balance.
                    I'll go and find out tomorrow

Comment

Okay.

Comment

There is the option to purchase aftermarket type, they were about £22 each but you would need the tool to test and clone them using the working ones as master, The tool i got that would do that was £99 but I figured as all cars since 2012 have to have TPMS its worth having anyway. Just seems odd that all 4 aren't working. Have you tried putting other wheels (one next to each of the 4 on car) and see if it sees them, if it does then take one away at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                          There is the option to purchase aftermarket type, they were about £22 each but you would need the tool to test and clone them using the working ones as master, The tool i got that would do that was £99 but I figured as all cars since 2012 have to have TPMS its worth having anyway. Just seems odd that all 4 aren't working. Have you tried putting other wheels (one next to each of the 4 on car) and see if it sees them, if it does then take one away at a time.
                          Only option I have is buying OEM ones as I've no access to the test tool......so aftermarket ones is a great price but unfortunately not for me.

I've not got any other wheels as the 20's I had on, don't have the sensors in them.

Comment

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Just a thought but i read if wheels have been off car for a while the bcm has no idea if the pressure in each wheel has actually being maintained while off car.

Another thought have you completely deflated each tyre and re inflated, in case sensors are stuck, or crap in them.

Also read about batteries, was it damp in storage? I know wheels live outside , but get heat from road, brakes etc, sat in damp shed they don't.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Similar to pressing the tick with engine off and on restarting the horn beeps (does on mine)

Comment

Working...
                                X