Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navi 900 map update

Hi
    just wondering if anyone has an update sd card for a 2014 navi 900 with 2017/18 maps, or where i could get one from before I have to pay £125 to vhall

cheers

Originally posted by cholly69 View Post
    Hi
    just wondering if anyone has an update sd card for a 2014 navi 900 with 2017/18 maps, or where i could get one from before I have to pay £125 to vhall

cheers
    I would like to know this as well

Comment

Wondering if there is something that would stop a group of members all chipping in and purchasing then load maps before passing it on to next part owner.

Comment

Unfortunately the intelilink 900 update from vx is single use only and you have to supply them your vin to be coded to the software.

Comment

Money making racket then.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift View Post
            Unfortunately the intelilink 900 update from vx is single use only and you have to supply them your vin to be coded to the software.
            What if it’s just a navi and not an intellilink

Comment

I'm unsure about that, but I suspect it will be the same if its the facelift, can't see them letting a cash cow get away sadly

Comment

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                I'm unsure about that, but I suspect it will be the same if its the facelift, can't see them letting a cash cow get away sadly
                No mines a pre facelift with navi 900

Comment

From what I've read you maybe in luck, I think they are on disc.

Comment

I'm interested in this as well for my Navi900...

I've seen people selling SD cards with Navi900 latest updates for about £20-£25.....I'm guessing they aren't genuine, but would these work?

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                      I'm interested in this as well for my Navi900...

I've seen people selling SD cards with Navi900 latest updates for about £20-£25.....I'm guessing they aren't genuine, but would these work?
                      For facelift you need a USB stick from vauxhall as its vin coded and no one else can use it [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        For facelift you need a USB stick from vauxhall as its vin coded and no one else can use it [emoji2]
                        well that's effing brilliant! thieving ******* Vauxhall vagabonds!!

This I assume?

Order navigation system map updates for leading automotive brands including Citroën, Honda, INFINITI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, and more. Order online easily.

Comment

well that's effing brilliant! thieving ******* Vauxhall vagabonds!!

This I assume?

http://vauxhall.navigation.com/produ...270000ghIUreZp
                          Paul,,does yours give you speed cam warnings ?? Still getting to know mine
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            Paul,,does yours give you speed cam warnings ?? Still getting to know mine
                            Not as far as I know, but I haven't used the navigation really yet.

Comment

Not as far as I know, but I haven't used the navigation really yet.
                              I have it ticked in the point of interest menu,past one at weekend that's been there years and feck all happened
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X