Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you loving the gs?

Comment

Without a doubt. Such a difference from the facelift i had before. And i was already quite happy with that

Cant believe the level of refinement in the new model. A real step up towards the “premium brands”

Comment

Originally posted by Defie View Post
        Without a doubt. Such a difference from the facelift i had before. And i was already quite happy with that

Cant believe the level of refinement in the new model. A real step up towards the “premium brands”
        Completely I’m still in shock myself 3 months on how good it is and i also was happy with my facelift before, everything in every measurable way it’s better, more refined, smoother engines, better breaks, steering, better handling with a lot less understeer, miles better interior is an under estimation, kit levels are up there with the mercs of this world, its a pleasure to drive, be in and look at, oh the rear seat space is epic, i still look back every day i step out. Happy driving buddy! [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Defie View Post

I have a full LED front end now with main beam. Dipped beam and fog lamp all now LED. Well happy
          I've just fitted mine and I'm worried they're too bright. Have you had any other drivers flash you or anybody complain when you're following them?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi Marko No complaints so far and I have driven both on Motorway and in the city.

I have them adjusted to the lowest setting just in case. They are quite bright for sure

Comment

Yeah very bright. I wasn't expecting them to be this bright. The hids I've replaced had a cut off but I'm not seeing one when using the leds. I've been watching for other driver's reactions but nobody has batted an eyelid.

I've had a left low beam error a few times but it seems to have gone away now. Have you had any errors? I bought the same kit and canbus boxes from your link.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

At the very beginning I got a coupe of errors I think related to me getting the polarity right. I reset them and since then nothing. Been in the car almost 2 weeks now. No errors

Comment

Ah that's good to hear...I got the polarity wrong in the left one. That's when it first showed the error and the bulb didn't light but it showed the error after changing to polarity. Then it was ok, then showed the error again. Nothing the past couple of times though. One more question....Are the leds on your bulbs facing sideways or top and bottom?

Comment

Am I the only one not seeing any pictures on this thread?
                    Think I've entered the Twilight Zone
                    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                      Am I the only one not seeing any pictures on this thread?
                      Think I've entered the Twilight Zone
                      I can see them on my pc and on Tapatalk but I can't see them on my phone's browser for some reason.

Comment

Sorry for not answering faster. Was not at home. LED’s are horizontal. You can see them each side of the shield.

There is a version that allows rotation and some forward/backward movement to adjust the pattern. Might experiment with a set in the future. Wanted a low cost error free early solution first. With the cancellers I expect I can experiment win some different options.

Pictures showing up for me :-)

Comment

I've been out in the dark and turned mine around. The bulb bayonets into the collar. You can take it off and turn half way then fix it back on. It's given me a sharper top line on the wall. I've come inside now because it's freezing. I'll see how they look on the road tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            I can see them on my pc and on Tapatalk but I can't see them on my phone's browser for some reason.
                            I'm on PC and can't see any, wait till I try my phone............................................. ..................Yes phone works Ok!

Weird or what?
                            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              I've been out in the dark and turned mine around. The bulb bayonets into the collar. You can take it off and turn half way then fix it back on. It's given me a sharper top line on the wall. I've come inside now because it's freezing. I'll see how they look on the road tomorrow.
                              Sounds like a plan. Some difference with them fitted. Very close to OEM look

Comment

Yeah they're a lovely crisp white without looking like the boy racer blue. They really do look good but I just don't want to upset any other road users.

Comment

Working...
                                X