• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartinSeman View Post
    Bnr 254
    Could you try this one:

Comment

• I have tried all that were mentioned in this discussion. does not work anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinSeman View Post
        I have tried all that were mentioned in this discussion. does not work anyway
        Ok, what is not working? Does the rpm and speed work? If so the canbus is ok. Does your steering wheel buttons work?

Comment

• engine speed and engine speed do not work, steering with steering wheel or sensors does not work

Comment

• nor the air conditioning control ... canbus I am involved in the original air conditioning control

Comment

• Did you connect the red canbus box at the back of the unit?

Comment

• Yes connected to all connectors ...

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Check if you have the right canbus decoder, you have to have this one: if you have a insignia non navi

Comment

• sriray did you find the right fit for a screen protector? Al the ones I ordere are to big?

Comment

• I have exactly this one

Comment

• I have insignia with navi

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

I hope you can make some photo’s from the backside with everything connected. I also had problem with canbus the first time and I forgot to plug in one connector.

This is hard to explain because english is not my language.

When you connect the connector with all the small cables to the back of the unit. In all thos cables there is also a connector which needs to be also connected back to the unit. I thought it was white. After that canbus was working.

Comment

• today I'm at work. tomorrow the photo sender ... thank you

Comment

• Allright. Talk to you then.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                                sriray did you find the right fit for a screen protector? Al the ones I ordere are to big?
                                Don't bother with screen protector. It ruins the look and is unlike a phone it won't get dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X