Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers guys....much appreciated

Comment

I've tried doing some programming myself, but mileage don't show, last time i tried to config the bcm to pull the mileage over it failed saying missing vin, but then when i check the vin is there in bcm, cluster. im just gonna try another cluster i bought after i prepare it for dismount.
      MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
        I've tried doing some programming myself, but mileage don't show, last time i tried to config the bcm to pull the mileage over it failed saying missing vin, but then when i check the vin is there in bcm, cluster. im just gonna try another cluster i bought after i prepare it for dismount.
        plasma

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
          Unfortunately its part of the process of learning what works and what doesnt, but personally i've had no issues in doing this
          Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
          questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
            Unfortunately its part of the process of learning what works and what doesnt, but personally i've had no issues in doing this
            If I still hve them I'll have to pop to you. And go it on a bench instead of in the car.
            MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

Dont think you'll just be popping here , apparently its 5hrs 9mins from yours to mine..

When I've done the BCMs and changed stuff on them and refitted to the car, its worked straight away

Comment

Dont think you'll just be popping here , apparently its 5hrs 9mins from yours to mine..
                The location is bangor northern ireland but I'm betwwen there n derby as I'm goin my masters.

When I've done the BCMs and changed stuff on them and refitted to the car, its worked straight away
                That is my next point of call to get another bcm and hope it works.

Comment

One tip I will give. Save the original files first, so if your testing doesnt work, then you can put it back to standard and then try something else

Comment

plasma, if I get a hmi 2.5 and radio module, are you able to programme that to my car and of so how much?. After the AA. Tnx

Comment

yep... 2 options which effects costings though... Just so its clear to everyone... I'll say here... If your car has TPMS and the 8inch you provide hasnt got it already will need an online session £40 (GMs server cost) to enable that... then the normal costs which are in my trader section... Give me a PM if you want more in depth info..
                      My car is 2016 insignia that supports car play but doesn't support Android auto, can you help me with doing the update to Android auto?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawendy View Post
                        My car is 2016 insignia that supports car play but doesn't support Android auto, can you help me with doing the update to Android auto?
                        How's about posting in the introduction section with some information about yourself and the car......

Have a wee read at this

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          How's about posting in the introduction section with some information about yourself and the car......

Have a wee read at this
                          Done that sorry for being rude 😄

Comment

Done that sorry for being rude ��
                            It's cool mate....not being rude, just trying to help tidy up the forum

Comment

And welcome to the friendliest forum on t'interweb, Lawendy. Don't forget to post some pictures from sunny Egypt when you can
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Go to a dealer they can update it for ££££

Comment

Working...
                                X