Installing DTUK tuning box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing DTUK tuning box

Hi all. Have a wee DTUK tuning box here meant to be one of the good ones!

However im having difficulty getting the plug off the common rail sensor...

I dont want to be break the thing!! Theres a wee yellow clip underneath does this pull out to the left or pushed in more or can somebody whos done it let me in the know.

Thanks.

If memory serves it pulls out...
    Chris

Comment

Yeah the yellow clip pulls out to the left?

Comment

Sorted!! On my plug the yellow clip was underneath. For future searches...the yellow clip slids to the left but doesnt come off!!.. then you squeeze the tab underneath it takes a bit of forces but pull out to the left at the same time.

Have to say the DTUK tuning box is sweeett!! Totally transforms the car. Its down low and through the gears i love the most!

Comment

seems a lot of money for a box IMO

did you price up a remap, more power to be had for about half the price
          EcoPower Remaps Vauxhall Insignia mobile ECU remapping diesel chip tuning Doncaster Yorkshire. Remapping your engines ECU increases power gives smoother delivery and fuel savings.

Comment

I weighed up the options and the box was cheaper £120 posted 2nd hand 👍.

Comment

I've just had mine remapped.
              £190.....and over 50 horses more.

Comment

I did think about having mine re-mapped ages ago,
                But I’m sure somebody said the M32 Gearbox tends to tear itself apart if you ain’t careful,

I might have to look at getting a ‘box’
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                  I did think about having mine re-mapped ages ago,
                  But I’m sure somebody said the M32 Gearbox tends to tear itself apart if you ain’t careful,

I might have to look at getting a ‘box’
                  chris………...I don't have a clue what my box is, but knowing my luck, it'll be the M32...……..but, im not a speed freak.....im more interested in the smooth delivery and being Scottish...….the economy

and before
                  MattG jumps in, aye, im bloody tight

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    chris………...I don't have a clue what my box is, but knowing my luck, it'll be the M32...……..but, im not a speed freak.....im more interested in the smooth delivery and being Scottish...….the economy

and before
                    MattG jumps in, aye, im bloody tight
                    Not knocking you for that

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Not knocking you for that
                      not yet...………...anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X