Cracked dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked dash

Anyone else suffered with a cracked dash, I'm guessing from the sun.
    I'll try and get a photo later.

Didnt think we got enough sun for it to happen

Comment

Not on the dash itself but the "tick" button on my steering wheel (2015) has a crack right through the centre, I am sure it's the sun/heat that has caused it. Seen a few others with this on eBay while looking for a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkSRI View Post
        Not on the dash itself but the "tick" button on my steering wheel (2015) has a crack right through the centre, I am sure it's the sun/heat that has caused it. Seen a few others with this on eBay while looking for a replacement.

if there are more, then its either a manufacturing fault or its been abused.

if it was the sun, then the fault would affect all buttons, not just one.

and as
        Russ has stated, we don't get the sun, especially in long periods for this to happen.

Comment

The others I’ve seen are in exactly the same place so manufacturing issue I would think then. I know that it’s not been abused as I have had the car from new.

It still functions fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkSRI View Post
            The others I’ve seen are in exactly the same place so manufacturing issue I would think then. I know that it’s not been abused as I have had the car from new.

It still functions fine though.

what's the chances of just getting the one button and replacing that??
            or would you think its a complete unit you would have to buy??

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

what's the chances of just getting the one button and replacing that??
              or would you think its a complete unit you would have to buy??
              I dont think you can replace the one button, it looks like the complete button unit will need to be changed. The part number for it is - 23154419

Comment

On further inspection I think it's a scratch, it's looked after too,

Comment

My tick button was the same. VX wanted £90 to replace ol

Comment

Working...
                  X