Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new satnav unit sinosmart v2

Hi All

My Sinosmart has developed a slow screen response .. if at all, Really enjoyed the facilities having purchased it from valhalla12 from the forum, after a brilliant 12 months it developed this fault (not complaining its been fantastic) but need to replace it.

Can anyone please recommend a replacement or even a new Sinosmart reputable dealer, I have researched on the ebay sites and although there are some for sale when I look into the history and feedback its appalling

Help please.

Regards Kelvin
    Last edited by kelvin; 27-03-2019, 07:48 PM. Reason: Typo error

New unit ordered

Originally posted by kelvin View Post
    Hi All

My Sinosmart has developed a slow screen response .. if at all, Really enjoyed the facilities having purchased it from valhalla12 from the forum, after a brilliant 12 months it developed this fault (not complaining its been fantastic) but need to replace it.

Can anyone please recommend a replacement or even a new Sinosmart reputable dealer, I have researched on the ebay sites and although there are some for sale when I look into the history and feedback its appalling

Help please.

Regards Kelvin
    New unit on order from Iceboxauto Android 9 I will review and feedback when it arrives

Comment

Originally posted by kelvin View Post
      New unit on order from Iceboxauto Android 9 I will review and feedback when it arrives
      Any links? My SinoSmart units GPS receiver has packed in, tried a new antenna but no change. Contacted the seller & they said 'it's broken' & they no longer make them. They suggested an android 8 model which isn't like the 'tesla' style. I'm considering my options, your feedback would be most helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
        Any links? My SinoSmart units GPS receiver has packed in, tried a new antenna but no change. Contacted the seller & they said 'it's broken' & they no longer make them. They suggested an android 8 model which isn't like the 'tesla' style. I'm considering my options, your feedback would be most helpful.
        Hi mate

This is the device went through iceboxautos as the import tax etc makes difficulty, plus they give a 2 year warranty
        ZHUHAI WITSON INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.Android CAR AUTO MULTIMEDIA PLAYER SCREEN STEREO RADIO VIDEO GPS NAVIGATION CARPLAY ANDROID AUTO

Comment

Well sat nav fitted from iceboxauto, lack of instructions from our Chinese friends but icebox where very helpful, had an eco on the blue tooth (the caller could hear them selves a split second after saying something, think they could hear their voice on my speakers as a delay) Got in touch and they send over a new firmware file, totally updated the unit to be fair and now spot on.

Comment

to be honest its a bog standard receiver that plugs into the unit its self

thought these would be quite common

probs trying to make you fork out for another setup

Comment

just had a quick google

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/produ...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

worth a punt

Comment

Working...
              X