Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger rear brakes

Hey gentle folk, well some of you.

Does anyone know which models have larger rear brakes. Mine originally came with 296mm fronts, I have the 321mm fronts now when I say have they are in my garage and still not fitted So I want to put the larger rear disc and pad set up on the rear to match. I think they are 315mm but its not clear on ebay which models have them. Any info greatly received. Here is a picture of my cat looking shady just to make the post more interesting who can guess her name. Unilateral cant play.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Turbo. Reaper.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Flash:

My Elite has 315 rears
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cooking Fat?

Sorry, I'm sure she's very nice really,

Heres a picture of my dog Midge, she's small and she bites!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200201_213950.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	244513

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Flash:

My Elite has 315 rears
          Perfect just got to find them now. Definitely not flash.
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Turbo. Reaper.
            Nope its a lazy beast

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Cooking Fat?

Sorry, I'm sure she's very nice really,

Heres a picture of my dog Midge, she's small and she bites!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3581[/ATTACH]
              Haha she is lardy think shes a bit midget ! As long as she bites the postie alls good [emoji23]

Comment

Iirc tourers had the larger rear discs there was a list on the forum somewhere with the sizes.
                Last edited by Mr Wullie; 02-02-2020, 08:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

My 2012 160cdti tourer had big rear discs but I'm not sure of the diameter. They were vented though and the new tourers aren't. I thought my 2012 Insignia had strong brakes, better than the Vec C estate I had before that. The new one seems fine but they look a bit weeny under 20s. I would prefer the Brembo set up.

Comment

315 are the biggest rears on the facelift Nick, VXR ,Biturbo diesels and petrol turbo have them from factory and some of the diesel estates
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Real name or your name for it? I know I can post one but not the other!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                        . Here is a picture of my cat looking shady just to make the post more interesting who can guess her name. Unilateral cant play.
                        Marko's wheels? Patch?
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                          Nope its a lazy beast
                          Lazy beast, snorlax [emoji1787] my cat's name is terrible. So are the dogs names

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            315 are the biggest rears on the facelift Nick, VXR ,Biturbo diesels and petrol turbo have them from factory and some of the diesel estates
                            Cheers Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                              Lazy beast, snorlax [emoji1787] my cat's name is terrible. So are the dogs names
                              Hahaha, no ones close.

Comment

Working...
                              X