Wanted: Insignia Sri 2.0 Cdti 2011 Driverside Intermediate Shaft 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Insignia Sri 2.0 Cdti 2011 Driverside Intermediate Shaft 160bhp

I am after a good condition or new Driverside Intermediate Short Shaft that goes into gearbox on 2010-2011 Insignia Sri 2.0 Cdti 160bhp, Mine has tiny play in it and im looking for one that doesnt have any play.

Please email me details and pics of your intermediate short shaft: topgazza@aol.com

Thanks Gareth.

Paid 80 or 90 quid last September from local motor factors for the same part you're after,,where's the play,inner or outer joint ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Mate,

I have already bought the driverside full shaft but the intermediate little shaft going into gear box doesn't come with it and I been in trade over 20yrs and no factor or vauxhall can supply just this little shaft. Vauxhall have offered me complete driverside shaft and intermediate shaft for £500+...which I only need intermediate shaft if anybody knows were I can order a new one at a reasonable price as I'm getting rid of the car very soon but I'm ultra fussy and wouldn't sell car unless 100% right.

Thanks Gareth.

Comment

That's strange,where are you based,it was on the shelf at 3 different motor factors here in the north east
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Heres a random one I found on the bay

Comment

No that ebay link is not the intermediate shaft, the intermediate shaft goes into gearbox. That one in ebay link goes into the hub and into intermediate shaft. I have bought a new one of those driverside driveshaft but doesn't come with intermediate shaft and cannot find anybody local that does just the intermediate shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazza View Post
              No that ebay link is not the intermediate shaft, the intermediate shaft goes into gearbox. That one in ebay link goes into the hub and into intermediate shaft. I have bought a new one of those driverside driveshaft but doesn't come with intermediate shaft and cannot find anybody local that does just the intermediate shaft.
              I'm lost now,,what do you mean intermediate shaft ? There's only 2 ,one long (driver's side) and one short (passenger side).

Comment

No there is a Driverside Drive Shaft and Passenger Side but on Driverside the Long Shaft goes into Intermediate shaft before it goes into gearbox.

If you click on link below you will see on far left the Intermediate shaft /Short Shaft which doesn't come with driveshaft.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-VAUX...AAAOSwxEpYxZt5

Thanks Gareth.

Comment

Ok ,get you now,so you just need the inner half

Comment

Yes mate would like a New one if possible without buying complete shaft aswell from vauxhall as they want £500+.....And I have bought brand new driverside shaft just didnt come with intermediate shaft / short shaft!

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                    X