Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Torque Specs

Good day,

Can somebody give me the right torque specs for nut numbers 7 and 9?

Thanks in advance!

No 7-Strut Upper Mounting Nut 45nm 33lbf ft
    No 9-Piston Rod Nut 70nm 52lbf ft.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yes, Mr Haynes concurs with those figures. Shock or strut mounting failed? I've replaced both mounts on my wife's 2014 163 elite, never had a car on which they failed before.

Comment

Howy, Thanks mate! Guest, I have replaced two times know and all the things which is possible to replace in the suspension itself. One of the last options to solve my problem is to torque to the right specs....I have a very irritating problem which is when I turn the wheel left to right when the car idles, there is a creeking/popping noise which I cannot solve. It is definitely from the suspension.

Comment

Is there somebody her on this forum who has lowered his/her insignia 40 mm at the front? And if so, do you guys also have a popping/creeking noise when the car is not driven and you turn the wheel?
          Right Torque specs were not the solution to my problem.

Comment

Mines lowered 40 all round,,no creaking
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Does somebody has coilovers and disabled felx ride before? Maybe that would be a solution

Comment

check your drive shafts, i know lowering you car can affect them

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                  check your drive shafts, i know lowering you car can affect them
                  Thanks Mo, already did it, it is definitely from the top strut mounts.

Comment

Btw I need someone with coilovers and has Flexride.

Comment

Working...
                    X