Still trying to sell my rims - they are on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to sell my rims - they are on eBay

Very nice new rims but so far no takers on eBay.

Now have them on auction starting at £250 and no reserve or BIN £350. Who knows, they may go for the £250.

The cheapest I can find for these on the Internet is £729!!!!

If your on Facebook it might be worth trying on the classifieds pages

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      If your on Facebook it might be worth trying on the classifieds pages
      Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook. If there is anywhere else on FB that some kind person could paste a link to my eBay listing I would be very grateful.

If people remember I bought a set of AXE white rims that caused fouling of the caliperwhen new pads were fitted. The supplier would not take back the 'old' (read 2 months fitted) rims and instead sent me this new set and I could do what I wanted with the AXEs. Advertised both on eBay and I thought the struggle might be the AXEs but no, they went very quickly and still trying with these.......being temted to fit them myself as they are very attractive rims although the decision to go from 19 to 18s using Vx rims was only halted because I thought the white rims would look very nice, and they did.

Comment

Has the wheels sold? link doesnt work

Comment

After some new shoes again Ash

Comment

No i was going to share a link on FB

Comment

Hi, yes they have. I do not belong to FB but my wife does. She applied to join the group and consent came through about midday on Sunday. She put a little ad on, got a response, sent the eBay link to the person and they bought them (finished Sunday evening).

I have been amazed, a very smart looking wheel and ended up selling them to the only bidder for £250! It was not for the want of trying but kept putting them on as a BIN reducing the price each time and even added 'make an offer' and no one did. This time there were 4 watchers and just the one bid.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

No problem glad they sold though

Comment

Working...
                X