Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once saw a Hyundai Accent with a V6 badge on the boot LOL

Comment

But isn't it same as changing the badge from a vauxhall to a buick and vice versa .

Comment

I've seen a variety of Vauxhalls sporting a VXD badge including an Astra Van and a Movano van which was also sporting twin exhausts! They are still better than folk who put a shopping list of various car parts manufacturers down their front wing, 95% of which havent been anywhere near their car let alone are fitted plus the large Pioneer sticker in the back window partially obscured by the large rear wing to keep the rear wheels of their front wheel drive car on the road!!!

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
          I once saw a Hyundai Accent with a V6 badge on the boot LOL
          Couple years ago I had the citroen C2 and on the C2club Forum there were some guys who shoe horned a V6 engine under the bonnet, the thought scares me

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
            I've seen a variety of Vauxhalls sporting a VXD badge including an Astra Van and a Movano van which was also sporting twin exhausts! They are still better than folk who put a shopping list of various car parts manufacturers down their front wing, 95% of which havent been anywhere near their car let alone are fitted plus the large Pioneer sticker in the back window partially obscured by the large rear wing to keep the rear wheels of their front wheel drive car on the road!!!
            Or a pic of the nurburgring, or bloody qoutes by Paul walker rip

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
              Or a pic of the nurburgring
              With , "never been" written on it
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Paul walker
                The crisp family???

Comment

are you winding me up Rab ? The Fast n Furious Family

Im not keen on Dave's latest mod , but if he likes it

Click image for larger version

Name:	8ce1306932720703a67732ea9ab51367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	243920

Comment

Im not keen on Dave's latest mod , but if he likes it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2718[/ATTACH]
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

......few on here with .....Opel /Holden badges on an Insignia .....??

Comment

And also one or two with a Buick??

The op, was about claiming your motor, say cdti, was a vxr , by putting a badge on it

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                          My car has OPEL on it

Comment

Comment

I done that with my car front and back - on the reg!

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                                same car - Europe you'll see the Opel Blitz, US you'll see Buick and Australia you'll ee Holden badge.
                                Remove your Griffin from the front of your grille and you'll see the Opel Blitz behind it. The Grandsport has a conversion plate on the grille to accept the Griffin as it too is made to accept the Opel Blitz.

Some change bagdes to be different. Personally I think from the facelift A, the Griffin looks so much better than the Opel Blitz

Comment

Working...
                                X