End of the line for the Insignia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the line for the Insignia.

In USA and Australia that is. Astra is dead too; in Australia, that is.

Today Dec 11 this weeks edition new Astra and Insignia, https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-ne...f-auto-express

Comment

They are absolutely horrid [emoji58]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        They are absolutely horrid [emoji58]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
        They really aren't a great change from the current GS, which was a massive step up from the Insignia A.
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

It Actually reads Astra to have coupe look with back door handles hidden same as Honda Civic , Insignia to be in between a SUV and MPV new petrol engines and electric, Astra blue one ,red insignia, will post report when available.
          In Auto Express magazine this week we take a first look at Vauxhall’s brand-new but familiarly-named SUV and have the latest on the revamped Renault Captur

Comment

Sorry, thought Jordan was referring to the 2020 facelift as per the first two links. I agree that there are too many SUVs already, and to bestow the Insignia name to yet another one just seems daft.
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Still waiting for new insignia link.
              New Astra 2021 here, https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/vauxha...-and-vxr-model

Comment

I don't like the way the lights are facing the front only on that Astra. They've lost the wrap around look. A throw back to the early naughties. Not a particular good look imo....Very dated.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  I don't like the way the lights are facing the front only on that Astra. They've lost the wrap around look. A throw back to the early naughties. Not a particular good look imo....Very dated.
                  only an artist mock up - I don't think it will look like this at all.

Comment

Had to say the headlights and DRL's on the 2020 Insignia are fugly and I would be sacking those designers

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Looks as though they've de-badged the sides and taken 'turbo' off the back, and stuck little chrome bits all over the grille. And I'm with you on the headlights. Bloody Germans!
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                        Hot to say the headlights and DRL's on the 2020 Insignia are fugly and I would be sacking those designers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmB8wblKsqo
                        I've reserved judgment for now because I wasn't to sure about the first Grand Sport when it first showed up but it grew on me. One thing that surprises me is PSA in the Opel guise are still keeping the Grand Tourer.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I actually quite like it - it's no better or no worse than the current GS - looking forward to seeing the VXLine model,.. some swanky new alloys would be a good start, but that's not looking likely.

Comment

In that video they still showing the tourer version, is that correct? they done facelift model and that would be the last production of it? I was under the impression they stopped producing them full stop.

Comment

From what Marko said a couple of posts previously, they are continuing it in Opel guise, it's just the Vauxhall that's going apparently
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Working...
                              X