Suggestions for engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for engine bay

I'm after doing some engine bay dressing but haven't seen any in google searches has any one any pics or ideas for 2.0 cdti

This is under the bonnet of Russ' car. Hydro dipped I think. He'll be able to tell you more. I expect you can get any design and colour. Also has mirrored inserts in the bonnet itself but you need to lose the soundproofing for that mod.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      This is under the bonnet of Russ' car. Hydro dipped I think. He'll be able to tell you more. I expect you can get any design and colour. Also has mirrored inserts in the bonnet itself but you need to lose the soundproofing for that mod.
      Fantastic think it was at uk hot cars this weak where i used to take my other car. thanks you

Comment

Cheers Mark ...

It sure was Peter parked inwards to show off the ice.
        All the covers are hydrodipped and as Mark suggests yes you can have any cover design you fancy I actually have my old engine cover for sale in pristine condition for just 60 pounds no offers if you fancy it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	244652

Pictures never do these covers justice its got 2 thick coats of lacquer on a really nice deep blue colour really catches the sun when it hits it zombie playing cards is the pattern

If you wanted to do the mirrors the insulation just clips off

I painted the turbo heatshield using matt black oven paint and halfords neon green paint for everything green

Comment

If the other car is sold this weak will defiantly have it recouping after a few spending sprees . Is that your meet on the 29th of feb Russ

Comment

Originally posted by petermcgonigal View Post
            If the other car is sold this weak will defiantly have it recouping after a few spending sprees . Is that your meet on the 29th of feb Russ
            Sure is

Comment

Hoping to be a huge meet get their a tad early for a good spot

Comment

Working...
              X