My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    Very nice, although from the photos it looks as though they point outwards?
    They do, he needs something shining on the fields to see the potential road kill

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Very nice, although from the photos it looks as though they point outwards?
      They do, only for use at daytime running lights, they don't light the road up at all haha
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
        They do, he needs something shining on the fields to see the potential road kill
        A man's gotta eat
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Not trying to put a good mod down, but what will they be classed as in the MOT?

Fog lights are not included, but im sure DRL are. Just wondering what rules / specs may be present.

The way things are going Boris will make it so no car can pass and we all will have to buy electric (Well until they decide they was wrong)

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Tell me more about the bora. Pd130?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Not trying to put a good mod down, but what will they be classed as in the MOT?

Fog lights are not included, but im sure DRL are. Just wondering what rules / specs may be present.

The way things are going Boris will make it so no car can pass and we all will have to buy electric (Well until they decide they was wrong)
              They have their own switch so they don't have to be on at all. On the road I would only use white or yellow anyway, aparently you can get away with pink too but I'd rather not haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                Tell me more about the bora. Pd130?
                That's my neighbors, it's a 1.9 TDI, it's a beast! Haha. He swaps his exhaust for Mots haha. 280bhp something like 550+ on the torque, smoky as hell though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                  That's my neighbors, it's a 1.9 TDI, it's a beast! Haha. He swaps his exhaust for Mots haha. 280bhp something like 550+ on the torque, smoky as hell though!
                  Had a few fast pd’s. 280bhp is easily done with £2-3k of dark side developments. I’d love another one as a project Fabia vrs

Comment

Had a few fast pd’s. 280bhp is easily done with £2-3k of dark side developments. I’d love another one as a project Fabia vrs
                    An there was me thinking you had taste
                    A vw project? Should be vauxhall

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                      An there was me thinking you had taste
                      A vw project? Should be vauxhall
                      Haha. I’ve got a anglia that need starting and finishing

A quick fabia would be fun but also tempted by a c20 let cores

Comment

Haha. I’ve got a anglia that need starting and finishing

A quick fabia would be fun but also tempted by a c20 let cores
                        That's more like it
                        The wee vrs is quite a nippy wee car, ugly as sin though
                        C or D?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                          That's more like it
                          The wee vrs is quite a nippy wee car, ugly as sin though
                          C or D?
                          If I could, I'd buy my old Micra and fit a turbo in that, would be great fun haha

Comment

• Brake pads finally done today!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200227_162604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	244814

Comment

Brake pads finally done today!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4070[/ATTACH]
                              Can stop quicker now to collect the road kill, [emoji106]

Comment

Brake pads finally done today!
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4070[/ATTACH]
                                You like getting your moneys worth!

Comment

Working...
                                X