Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTM November voting (closed) Congratulations Neal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stewlewis View Post
    Flat side view is how it sits.

I think your wheels help, they look huge and dished, i take it they’re actually 18s

Comment

The speedlines are 19 inch
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Thanks exclusiv, thats what it is then they really fill the arches well

Comment

Last push for votes! Voting closes tonight.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            Thanks exclusiv, thats what it is then they really fill the arches well
            These ones:

http://www.vauxhallsuperstore.co.uk/...35013-13242423

Comment

Originally posted by stewlewis View Post
              Shame they didn’t continue those wheels

Comment

Well that's the end of this year's Photo Of The Month! Neal takes pride of place in the winners thread.....A big well done to you, Neal!

Thanks to all the other entries. The competition would be dead if it wasn't for all of you. Thanks also to those who take the time to vote. Again the comp would be dead without you too.

On a personal note...Thanks to the 6 who voted for me...Appreciated!

Look out for the Photo Of The Year vote opening around the 15th of December.

The list of entries will be,

Robsri
                Stekar
                Philly1981
                Logosgil
                Clive
                W3RNO
                Russ
                cmor
                WHIPPY-WOOLEY
                Spark
                Stuart107
                exclusiv.
                Sparrow
                Neal

It's gonna be a big one!
                Last edited by marko301; 30-11-2017, 05:56 PM.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

POTM November voting (closed) Congratulations Neal!

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Well that's the end of this year's Photo Of The Month! Neal takes pride of place in the winners thread.....A big well done to you, Neal! [emoji4]

Thanks to all the other entries. The competition would be dead if it wasn't for all of you. Thanks also to those who take the time to vote. Again the comp would be dead without you too.

On a personal note...Thanks to the 6 who voted for me...Appreciated! [emoji4]

Look out for the Photo Of The Year vote opening around the 15th of December.

The list of entries will be,

Robsri
                  Stekar
                  Philly1981
                  Logosgil
                  Clive
                  W3RNO
                  Russ
                  cmor
                  WHIPPY-WOOLEY
                  Spark
                  Stuart107
                  exclusiv.
                  Sparrow
                  Neal

It's gonna be a big one!
                  Whoop whoop thank you Mark and everyone who voted[emoji3] especially as there was some splendid motors on display as always!! I was just lucky no exclusiv or Russ this month [emoji23]
                  Just for interest sake my favourite pic was stews at sunset looking mean and low and a tough call on the other, i love the facelifts on nice allows like witty and emmamatt38 and as i love the gs Mark’s gs front end as its the best view of the new gs looking all mean especially in red with black trim. simply AWESOME [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Exclusiv how come you have a crown 🤴 next to your name?

Comment

Well done Neal_1974

Also good luck to all the other winners over the past year.
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                        Well done Neal_1974

Also good luck to all the other winners over the past year.
                        Thanks Witty [emoji846] nice rims by the way! same here well done everyone.

Comment

Well done bud. PM me your address if you want your free club sticker

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Well done bud. PM me your address if you want your free club sticker
                            Excellent cheers SRIray

Comment

Where do i purchase a club sticker from please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                                Where do i purchase a club sticker from please ?

Contact Ray....He'll sort you out.

Comment

Working...
                                X