MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Time.

So the sound system upgrade didnt happen. I wanted to add a full box build with 2 x 15s front facing behind the front seats, remove the bench seats (they never get used) have the 2 existing black deaths positioned out the rear doors so when u rolled the rears down the subs would be seen those two to run on 2 x 5k amps and the 2 15s to run on a 10k vibe black death amp , all the ampson a rack when u open the tailgate i had everything in place and priced up ready to buy but the company i wanted to go with couldnt add a better alternator i asked for a custom one to be made but they couldnt do it. so thats killed it.

So its a hard one this as i really havnt done much for a while but am saving up for a BIG mod. I was going to take a loan out for the music system build but now am not far off on this mod so i dont need to . So fingers crossed be fitted in the New year around February i reckon maybe March. No its not Air Ride!

Ahh i have added Heads Up Display and bought some cabling just waiting on some cable reducers for the amp so the front speakers will sound tons better.

Had a run in with a pheasant on the way back from Ultimate Stance that was a month ago it smashed the right fang thankfully not the bumper though still waiting on the new part to come from china And yes the pheasant was dead gave it a good kick to makesure!

Next update will hopefully have the BIG mod on.
    Last edited by Russ; 04-12-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Really interested in the head up display mod. Any pics or Video Russ?
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        Really interested in the head up display mod. Any pics or Video Russ?
        I dont but if i can find it on youtube al post the link.

Comment

• Here we go : Before i bought it i went through all the reviews on different makes and features i just wanted the speedo and your able to turn off all the other bits just to have the speedo on which is perfect. It gives alot of cable so i have mine in the centre above the centre speaker hence I ran the cable through the centre speaker vent then behind the black trim to the obd2 port. its spot on for speed no delay.

功能:1.警示圖示:分別為水溫報警、電壓報警、換擋提醒、行駛時間、超速報警、疲勞駕駛圖示發動機故障2.多功能顯示區:轉速,電壓,行駛里程,水箱溫度,行駛時間,油耗,時鐘等顯示3.感光組件:感應外界光強度,自動調節HUD亮度以適應環境4.行駛里程單位:車點火到熄火時的距離—單位TRIP5.油耗單位:百公里平均油耗,...

Comment

• It also dims at night

Comment

• Big mod next.... roof off?

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-SUV-S...7U1B:rk:1:pf:0 ???
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• roflmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                    Big mod next.... roof off?
                    nope

Comment

• Wow this car has seen some love, the mods list is very impressive.

You must have some silky smooth roads down there to drive a car that low without breaking anything

Comment

• I know i aint bin on for sometime & guess what i havnt done any mods to the car. I havnt fallen out of love with my car. Somethings i want now cost alotta so it takes time now to add what i want.. However the BIG Mod is still going ahead was in talks with a company in Manchester this week to get the ball rolling now am just waiting on when they can source the parts and the mod will be added. Sorry i aint saying what it is only a very few select people know and am keeping it that way till Show Season. Car will look cool believe me!

So watch this space is all i can say for now

Comment

• Intriguing
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Look forward to seeing the outcome.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I know what it is. Just wondering if he chose the pink or the red fluffy dice. Guess we will all find out soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                                I know what it is. Just wondering if he chose the pink or the red fluffy dice. Guess we will all find out soon!
                                Ha ha ha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X