No announcement yet.

Is there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange thing is 12 months ago when i took car for test drive there was message something to do with regen came up on instrument cluster, dealer said its because its not been used and only shunted around forecourt any way after 5 mins it went out and I'v never seen it come up again.

Comment

Is there

Wey i would of thought you would of had problems by now mate,I’m waiting on a op-com to be delivered hopefully I’ll get some info off there about mine

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
        I would have to be speeding to get mine over 2000rpm, at 70mph its showing approx 1800rpm (its automatic).
        Lock transmission in a lower gear using the sequential shift, lock it in first you can bounce the valves.
        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          best way mate,,all this crap about 2500/3000 rpm ,letting it complete regen is most important thing of all
          Can I just say that the so called crap is exactly what it's not. When the extra LED light that we are fitting comes on, it indicates that the cleaning process has started, and as you say all you need to do is to continue driving normally until it goes out.
          If the dashboard warning light comes on (usually when its not been allowed to reg gen automatically) it indicates the filter is 75--80% full and you need to start the cleaning process a.s.a.p and that's how you start cleaning process by running the engine at above 2000 revs until the dash light goes out.

This is my second Insignia and I have never noticed a regen. Now I've fitted the LED light, Hope it will prevent me switching off while it's doing a regen.
          Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
            Lock transmission in a lower gear using the sequential shift, lock it in first you can bounce the valves.
            Cheers I’ve never used the gears manually on it,thought it would still up gear when needed

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
              Cheers I’ve never used the gears manually on it,thought it would still up gear when needed
              When you shift it manually up to say third it will shift automatically up and down through first, second and third, but will not go any higher than third.
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                When you shift it manually up to say third it will shift automatically up and down through first, second and third, but will not go any higher than third.
                Thanks Dave to be honest I was abit scared to mess about with it,this is the first automatic I’ve had and didn’t have a clue about that

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
                  Thanks Dave to be honest I was abit scared to mess about with it,this is the first automatic I’ve had and didn’t have a clue about that
                  You will not want to go back to a manual. That manual shift comes in very useful when I'm towing my tin tent, and have a steep hill to go down
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Read more about it here

Comment

Working...
                    X