No announcement yet.

Hello from Mid Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rup328. Thats the same interior as mine, took some finding and I am board with black, when I was looking there was only 2 one 2.5 hours away and one 1 hour away on autotrader.
    I would like to find a set of cream leather for my other car (Renault runaround) but there even more hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
      Hi Rup328. Thats the same interior as mine, took some finding and I am board with black, when I was looking there was only 2 one 2.5 hours away and one 1 hour away on autotrader.
      I would like to find a set of cream leather for my other car (Renault runaround) but there even more hard to find.
      Hi Ilunn - I was lucky - I too don't care too much for black interiors, and I have a cream interior in my other car also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rup328 View Post
        Hi Ilunn - I was lucky - I too don't care too much for black interiors, and I have a cream interior in my other car also.
        Whats you other car? We (the Mrs) also have another with cream leather, Do like my Leather.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
          Whats you other car? We (the Mrs) also have another with cream leather, Do like my Leather.
          A 2011 Mercedes C250 CDI Elegance

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-02-03 18.32.02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	242951

Comment

Originally posted by Rup328 View Post
            A 2011 Mercedes C250 CDI Elegance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1062[/ATTACH]
            Our other is also Merc but a GLA 220 4MATIC Diesel.

Comment

Working...
            X