Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Photo Of The Month voting closed..Winners are DS1978 and Robstrukk. WELL DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Photo Of The Month voting closed..Winners are DS1978 and Robstrukk. WELL DONE!

Morph - Modded

emmamatt38 - Modded

Lewish - Modded

DS1978 - Modded

TAB - Modded

MattG - Standard

Robstrukk - Standard

fays84 - Standard

Voting open for one week...Winners will be announced next Wednesday (29th August) Good luck!

Get voting everybody!
    Morph (Modded)
    10.87%
    emmamatt38 (Modded)
    8.70%
    Lewish )Modded)
    4.35%
    DS1978 (Modded)
    17.39%
    TAB (Modded)
    10.87%
    MattG (Standard)
    13.04%
    Robstrukk (Standard(
    23.91%
    fays94 (Standard)
    10.87%
    Last edited by marko301; 29-08-2018, 08:06 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Remember to vote for a Modded and a Standard car!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Done, Good Luck!
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Voted, Good luck all
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I would have thought fays84 would have in the modded section......painted alloys, painted calipers, badges etc.......

Comment

Voted,
            sigpic

Comment

voted, and didnt vote myself

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                I would have thought fays84 would have in the modded section......painted alloys, painted calipers, badges etc.......
                I hadn't noticed the badge tbh. I try to keep things as fair as possible but its hard when only a couple of small things have been titivated. Standard alloys that have been painted are allowed in standard anyway. If Matt and Rob aren't happy about it I'm willing to move it to the modded category but they will have to go through the forum complaints procedure and fill out all paperwork in triplicate.

Comment

Voted.

Good luck to all entries.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    I hadn't noticed the badge tbh. I try to keep things as fair as possible but its hard when only a couple of small things have been titivated. Standard alloys that have been painted are allowed in standard anyway. If Matt and Rob aren't happy about it I'm willing to move it to the modded category but they will have to go through the forum complaints procedure and fill out all paperwork in triplicate.
                    But who is moderating the move by the moderators, who move to the modded, and who is moderating the moderators? There should be a 'forum' Ombudsman. Nominations open.

Comment

No need... We're like the judges in Judge Dredd.

In my best Sly Stallone voice....'I AM THE LAW!"

Comment

No need... We're like the judges in Judge Dredd.

In my best Sly Stallone voice....'I AM THE LAW!"
                        Ye Ye Ye.... Yes sir!

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                          But who is moderating the move by the moderators, who move to the modded, and who is moderating the moderators? There should be a 'forum' Ombudsman. Nominations open.
                          Standard alloys painted.....that means modified as they're no longer standard......no????

Sorry for nit picking but it is in my book.
                          And the GSI, lovely as it is, it's factory fresh, so again, that's a standard model as I see it.
                          Last edited by RBH; 23-08-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

The reason I allowed standard wheels to be painted but remain in the standard category is because most people kerb their wheels at one time or another and get them repaired and repainted. Remember this is just a bit of fun competition. The only reason the two categories were introduced is because the likes of fays car as nice as it is, was having to go up against the likes of Russ'. It was also decided when the two categories were introduced to include VXRs and VX-Line models in the modded cat because of the advantage they had looks wise with their extra bits added at factory. The GSI wasn't around then but it is now so I thought because it shares the same looks benefits as the VXR and VX-Line. It would be best suited with them. The only other way around the factory fitted modded ones would be to have a 3rd category but to be honest sorting the 2 out and getting enough members to contribute is a struggle sometimes.

Hope that answers your question.

Comment

Hope that answers your question.
                              Nope........no really.

......only pulling your pisser Mark.

I know, you told me the last time.

Just wanted a war and peace type explanation again

Comment

Working...
                              X