Rother Valley Meet Round 2 - 30th September 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    I have a long drive tomorrow so when I turn up dirty this is proof it was clean before

Mine will be the same but didn't have time to detail it and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      I have a long drive tomorrow so when I turn up dirty this is proof it was clean before

Need proof of date and time when that photo was taken .

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Mine will be the same but didn't have time to detail it and everything.
        Keep your doors open they will be blinded by your interior and forget the exterior .

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Keep your doors open they will be blinded by your interior and forget the exterior .
          Well still haven't got round to securing the surround on the cluster #busy

Comment

• Might not be there tomorrow but thought I would join in with the spirit of things and spend 6 hours making sure she didn't feel left out.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Here is info for the location.
              Rother Valley Country Park
              Mansfield Road
              Wales Bar
              Sheffield
              S26 5PQ

Don't completely follow your satnav when you are near RV as this would take you to an industrial estate, follow the road sign to Rother Valley.

Parking Charge is £5. Payable at the Gate.

We be there from 10am.

Below is a map where we will be at the red cross, the black cross is the backup plan

Comment

• Have a great day guys,weathers going to be good so look forward to soms fantastic pics.

sigpic

Comment

• Me and mate made it down in both cars so having a pint in the pub beside the travelodge. Mine definatly got something not quite right but did the 290 miles ok .Give the cars a quick wash tomorrow morning on the way over.

See you all there

Comment

• Rother Valley Meet Round 2 - 30th September 2018

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                    Me and mate made it down in both cars so having a pint in the pub beside the travelodge. Mine definatly got something not quite right but did the 290 miles ok .Give the cars a quick wash tomorrow morning on the way over.

See you all there
                    Glad you both got there. Enjoy the beer and see you tomorrow [emoji1303]
                    sigpic

Comment

• I will be coming tomorrow. First time meeting up with you all. Also programming Lewish’s dash clocks

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyC View Post
                        I will be coming tomorrow. First time meeting up with you all. Also programming Lewish’s dash clocks
                        Hello!

And exclusiv. Touch pad.

You could be in demand, is it worth me bringing any cash. Anything you can change on a 2009 car in the menu or DVD800?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Maybe exclusiv touchpad as it needs hmi updating which could take a couple of hours and the car needs to be on charge. But I could always have a look for you see what I can do for a small fee 😜

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                            Going to have to miss this one,had an accident in work yesterday,fractured my right wrist in two places,have a good meet,drive safely
                            shame that mate, speedy recovery
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                              Going to have to miss this one,had an accident in work yesterday,fractured my right wrist in two places,have a good meet,drive safely
                              Wish you a Speedy recovery mate [emoji106]

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

• Just got back home.....A great day again though a little on the chilly side. More faces put to names and some lovely cars. Got to see a couple of Grand Tourers close up. Nice looking beasts those!
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X