No announcement yet.

Insignia sports tourer taken off sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be worth paying Russ to park his car on your drive and see what your knob of a neighbor say then .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

put a mask on do him in

Comment

Stick a big tattie up the feckers exhaust

Comment

You can see why people buy the German stuff when they do stuff like this.

Comment

That's it then...................GET THE MAFIOSO ON TO HIM
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              That's it then...................GET THE MAFIOSO ON TO HIM
              We should have the next meeting down his street instead of Rother Valley. See what he does when 30 insignias turn up and surround his Honda.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Stick a big tattie up the feckers exhaust
                All rights go to BBC Worldwide. No money is being made from this & no copyright infringement is intended.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

einstein by Paul Brennan, on Flickr
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Call 07123 097535

And ask for Mr Pickering.....tell Ronnie that Rab gave you his number.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Call 07123 097535

And ask for Mr Pickering.....tell Ronnie that Rab gave you his number.
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Class

Comment

What you need is the A-team
                          I'm sure MR-T can knock up some kind of armour plated insignia with flame throwers on , out of a bit of 4x2" some 3" screws and a length of down pipe
                          He always did it on the program.

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
                            ..wish I could do that m8 good idea they better stop damaging my car its on my drive ...im staying up all night on security ..no one will touch my insignia tonight im going to spray them with my hose pipe ,,,,aaaarr there scum bags my neighbours pal ....aaaarrrrr
                            have you got one of those attachments,so it gives a good spray at the touch of a trigger?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                              have you got one of those attachments,so it gives a good spray at the touch of a trigger?
                              I have but my wife don't like the way it sprays everywhere when she has her lips round it .

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                                I have but my wife don't like the way it sprays everywhere when she has her lips round it .
                                youl need a bigger attachment like mine.then there’s less chance of excessive spillage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X