No announcement yet.

New ved road tax charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's idiots trying to reinvent the wheel, target one thing that everyone needs.
    They convinced everyone back in the day to go diesel..
    Any excuse to hurt the average working family

Comment

Will also make the cost of electricity go up, more demand more profit, the amount of people who struggle to pay current energy prices will only be pushed even further into the red.

Comment

Everyone who drives a car of any type should pay VED, rather than giving incentives to buy non-fossil-fuel cars which the majority cannot afford to buy

Comment

Might need to take a closer look at these seeing as the missus has decided she is fed up of her Astra and wants a new car. After recent spells where she borrowed a high spec Passat diesel then last week a Golf GTD from work she is eyeing up a Golf. I suggested a GTE then whilst we were out with friends on Saturday she tells me she has already been looking on the VW site and emailed about a test drive. After some questioning about what she's been looking at turns out shes tentatively booked a test drive for a Golf R!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
            Might need to take a closer look at these seeing as the missus has decided she is fed up of her Astra and wants a new car. After recent spells where she borrowed a high spec Passat diesel then last week a Golf GTD from work she is eyeing up a Golf. I suggested a GTE then whilst we were out with friends on Saturday she tells me she has already been looking on the VW site and emailed about a test drive. After some questioning about what she's been looking at turns out shes tentatively booked a test drive for a Golf R!!
            Nah tell her to get a VW Arteon. I'm not a lover of VW but the Arteon could tempts me.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Nah tell her to get a VW Arteon. I'm not a lover of VW but the Arteon could tempts me.
              Yep, as a replacement for the Phaeton, it really does hit the spot IMO

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
                Yep, as a replacement for the Phaeton, it really does hit the spot IMO
                Yeah it looks a beast. A bit pricey for me though.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah it looks a beast. A bit pricey for me though.
                  As does the Insignia 'B' facelift, and the Peugeot 508 which will supersede it whilst the Insignia morphs into an SUV. Thank God we got the pre-facelift at such a good price.

Thins they are a changing.

Comment

Sadly in many ways, it's the end of an era

Comment

Unlikely she’ll want something that big I’d have thought. Also we need a hatchback for chucking the dog in the boot.

Comment

Working...
                      X