No announcement yet.

Insignia sports tourer taken off sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems evident that Mark Adams missed a trick by not having black wheels, the monotony of such detail having perhaps escaped him but not numerous threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Redlands View Post
      Seems evident that Mark Adams missed a trick by not having black wheels, the monotony of such detail having perhaps escaped him but not numerous threads.
      Maybe that's why the sports tourer has been axed, lack of black wheels!

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Maybe that's why the sports tourer has been axed, lack of black wheels!
        Yeah that would have saved it!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
          ..im low im struggling lads this neighbour laughs at me & my car I lock myself away he called me Quismodo im gutted coming on here is the only positive I have I love this fourum my head hurts in pain ,,,why do peple have to ve so cruel ..I have not many teeth when I got smashed up by thugs ..o just webt to wash my tourer and a neighour shouts hey quasi still got that lump of crap I was heartbroke I cant have no confrontation im a security man ...
          Rise above it. Wash car , make sure you send enough water spray over his way to stain windows of house and car .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
            ..im low im struggling lads this neighbour laughs at me & my car I lock myself away he called me Quismodo im gutted coming on here is the only positive I have I love this fourum my head hurts in pain ,,,why do pbad eople have to be so cruel .to me I was just washing my car .I have not many teeth when I got smashed up by thieves thugs while on security night shift on site over 3yrs ago but cant afford a operation on my jaw and have new teeth fitments .I stay indoors so no one ses me like this for years ive stayed home my insignia is my world ...hate piss takers ..im heartbroke lads ..i just went to wash my tourer on my driveway and a neighour shouts hey quasi still got that lump of crap I was heartbroke I cant have no confrontation with no one I just went in my home im not goping out im low im struggling it didnt happen to them my teeth got smashed out by thugs im a security officer man I protect property and life he calls me names Quasimodo he has no respect theres respect no where these days he laughs at my car gutted coz my insignia cheers me up this forum cheers me up im gutted lads ...
            Just tell him, it's maybe a crap car, but your missus doesn't complain about it when I'm pumping her on the front seat when your at yer work.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Just tell him, it's maybe a crap car, but your missus doesn't complain about it when I'm pumping her on the front seat when your at yer work.
              That's a long drive for you, Rab, you dirty bugger!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I know what I'd be doing if the cocky cnut laughed at me and it would involve a key and a bradawl.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  That's a long drive for you, Rab, you dirty bugger!
                  I was suggesting that's what he should say...." l " as in "Paul"

Comment

I know what I'd be doing if the cocky cnut laughed at me and it would involve a key and a bradawl.
                    And get a nice fresh steaming hot dog **** in a piece of paper, place it on his door step, set fire to the paper, knock on his door and when he opens it, watch him stamp out the flames and get his slippers all nice and messy.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      I was suggesting that's what he should say...." l " as in "Paul"
                      Ahh....I get you now

Comment

Ahh....I get you now
                        Anyway.....it's too far to go for a hump.....and she's probably a pig

Comment

It sounds like you need some emotional support and counselling fella to get that self esteem back up and running . You shouldn't have to hide indoors. There's a great big world out there and you only get one chance to enjoy it. Don't dwell on what knobheads like your neighbour says
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                            It sounds like you need some emotional support and counselling fella to get that self esteem back up and running . You shouldn't have to hide indoors. There's a great big world out there and you only get one chance to enjoy it. Don't dwell on what knobheads like your neighbour says
                            Well said bud

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post

Comment

I would either just ignore him or start agreeing with him, you don't have to mean it, and he will get bored. Reverse the condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X