Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    I'm off on the 14th but unsure if I wanna go in the cruddy ford focus.

Don't think my wife will let me drive the Merc that far.
    Tell her a long gentle run is the best way to run it in.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Tell her a long gentle run is the best way to run it in.
      Too late now work have summoned me Haha

Comment

• Club decal and key ring are available for purchase at the meet.

Comment

• hoping the weather is same as its been the last few days,,still nippy,but dry,and brilliant sunshine
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Re--Rother Valley meet----Hope everyone who attends has a safe journey and i'm sure the weather will hold out for you all--need plenty of photo's otherwise it never happened---Have a good time all--------Dave

Comment

• anyone from north east who wants to go, ill be meeting a couple more insignia owners at a mc donalds on the A1m,,,leaving there at 8.30 sharp

the mc donalds is near Newton Aycliffe DL1 3NL
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Looking forward to tomorrow! Might be turning up in an Opel car now though as my badge came off after hitting a pothole yesterday. If anyone knows any decent glue it would be appreciated!

Comment

• Cars cleaned for tomorrow,hope it still looks as clean after 110 motorway miles .....safe trip to everyone that's coming

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_130713.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	243055
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_151333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	243056
                    Cleaned, ready for Rother Valley tomorrow.
                    Insignia B Sports Tourer elite nav, 2.0d 8 speed auto, led matrix headlights, VX line exterior pack, VX line interior pack, Black Siena perforated leather seat trim, 8 inch digital dash, heated leather front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert, 20 inch alloys, reverse camera, auto park, power tailgate, Onstar with wifi hotspot and more![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• It was cleaned this morning but after a trip down the lanes it's not looking too spotless anymore! Oh well

Comment

• Fist stage of journey done and we have arrived at travelodge ditched cars and off for beer and food. [emoji16]

Looking forward to tomorrow guys. [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• Fella's,
                          it's with great regret that i won't be there tomorrow,
                          my eldest..(the crash test dummy for those in the know), has developed a problem with his moped,,(exhaust pipe is split),

So I've gotta help him rectify it before he needs it for work on Monday Morning..

(i'm a little pissed off, as it would seem that despite all the other male members of the family and extended family, It would appear that i'm the only one who has even the slightest knowledge about how **** works and more importantly how to bloody fix it when it goes tits up)

So have a great day folks, hope the weather stays good for you all.. and spare me a thought ..
                          Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                            Fella's,
                            my eldest..(the crash test dummy for those in the know), has developed a problem with his moped,,(exhaust pipe is split),

So I've gotta help him rectify it before he needs it for work on Monday Morning..

(i'm a little pissed off, as it would seem that despite all the other male members of the family and extended family, It would appear that i'm the only one who has even the slightest knowledge about how **** works and more importantly how to bloody fix it when it goes tits up)

So have a great day folks, hope the weather stays good for you all.. and spare me a thought ..
                            Shame you won’t be there mate. Get started on it early and pop down later if you get it fixed quick [emoji1303]
                            sigpic

Comment

Fella's,

Know that feeling all to well

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Fella's,

Oh no! You're one of the regulars too You only get to skip one....We'll be expecting you at the September meeting or we'll be sending the board man around!
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X