No announcement yet.

furlough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’ll deadline for voluntary redundancies was today and I’ve gone for it. Found out they haven’t won any new work only have 6 months left on this job so I’ve took the voluntary.

Going to see a guy work with few year ago. He’s already offered me a good day rate and said I could start as soon as my drug and alcohol test

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
      We’ll deadline for voluntary redundancies was today and I’ve gone for it. Found out they haven’t won any new work only have 6 months left on this job so I’ve took the voluntary.

Going to see a guy work with few year ago. He’s already offered me a good day rate and said I could start as soon as my drug and alcohol test
      Good one buddy
      siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
        Good one buddy
        Made sense. 116 people fighting for 30 jobs

Comment

Made sense. 116 people fighting for 30 jobs
          Similar for me need 16 drivers there are 24 of us so looking big time at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
            Similar for me need 16 drivers there are 24 of us so looking big time at the moment
            Have you been there long?

Comment

• Nope 2 yrs

Comment

• There are a lot of jobs out there. I’m working as a courier driver at the moment and it’s good but hard work

Still waiting to hear when I will be going back, apparently they are waiting on how this part time thing will work

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  There are a lot of jobs out there. I’m working as a courier driver at the moment and it’s good but hard work

Still waiting to hear when I will be going back, apparently they are waiting on how this part time thing will work
                  Is it good money? Hoping to start my new job Monday night

Comment

Is it good money? Hoping to start my new job Monday night
                    It’s £130 a day

Comment

There are a lot of jobs out there. I’m working as a courier driver at the moment and it’s good but hard work

That's what I'm doing at the moment, well since March. I only do one small run but extra pocket money and it's easy. Gyms aren't opening at possibly another month [emoji17]

Comment

I’m working as a courier driver at the moment and it’s good but hard work
                        Really? You must be bored at home

Is it Hermes?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          here is the link for segment one. There are 5 segments in total. Just remember this event took place 6 weeks before the outbreak!!! Coincidence?? You make your own mind up! Personally, I think this was the planning stage
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1-DnxRiPM
                          Just seen this. I'm like . Certainly appears like all this has been setup, not an accident.

Comment

• well that's me finished,,got an email at 3.45 ..company into insolvency
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Sorry to hear it buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                well that's me finished,,got an email at 3.45 ..company into insolvency
                                Oh shite...Anything lined up?
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X