Dpf problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dpf problems!

Hi guys, long time no see! No offence to any of you guys! Just been going through hard times to be honest. And now my dpf is having problems and is going into limp mode! I've read everything about it on here and don't have the answers. So here is a photo of the code read, if anyone can help that would be amazing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20200630_154644_9277.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	251027
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Was that why it was on the tow truck?

Comment

I had the same code come up on mine limp mode the lot. RAC came out tried force regen with tuning and pedal box fitted no luck. Tried with them disconnected no luck.
      So I took it to the garage they changed the sensor was fine for a week after then I got the dreaded. Low oil pressure car over heated and lost all power.

I think the dpf killed my engine. It’s off to frank Thursday for my engine to be fitted and I’m going to get him to check the dpf.

Then it’s going for a map dpf egr and swirl flap delete by the best out there mr teapot

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
        Was that why it was on the tow truck?
        Yeah was a while away from home at a job interview, (yep need a job again!) So to save driving it back I used my AA cover
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
          I had the same code come up on mine limp mode the lot. RAC came out tried force regen with tuning and pedal box fitted no luck. Tried with them disconnected no luck.
          So I took it to the garage they changed the sensor was fine for a week after then I got the dreaded. Low oil pressure car over heated and lost all power.

I think the dpf killed my engine. It’s off to frank Thursday for my engine to be fitted and I’m going to get him to check the dpf.

Then it’s going for a map dpf egr and swirl flap delete by the best out there mr teapot

Wow, well I've had the oil seal done already so fingers crossed, I want rid of the dpf but the few I've spoken to are reluctant to do it. Also I need a good price, cos I'm skint!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
            Wow, well I've had the oil seal done already so fingers crossed, I want rid of the dpf but the few I've spoken to are reluctant to do it. Also I need a good price, cos I'm skint!
            I had my seal done but I think the oil and fuel had mixed. Frank charges £250 to gut and programme out.

Comment

Welcome back Jakxta, hope things get better for youhoo
              I never take offence , I take a gate !Boom , boom !
              Ref your DPF woe
              Can you get live data readouts on your scan tool ?
              Because I'm a nosey bugger .
              I'm interested in the actual pressure the sensor is reading .
              You should get a drop across the DPF
              Also another is the DPF wiring on the differential pressure sensor
              Should have a reference voltage of 5 volts
              Ground
              And signal wire 0-5 to 5 volts with the voltage going up and down as you increase and decrease throttle response !
              10-4 breaker breaker Jakxta has a problem do you copy ?

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Have you tried to force a regen?

Comment

Have you tried removing chip for a bit, can and do mess settings up .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yes the tuning box messed up mine on a particular setting. Kept going into limp mode until in the end it did a regen and It was fine after that.

Comment

I only had issues after I fitted the box to mine I think

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        Have you tried to force a regen?
                        Not yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                          Not yet
                          Try that first mate, clear the code's an force a regen. Do you have a good reader that can do it?
                          Op-com show's you soot build up if you've got it

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post

I think the tuning killed your engine. Engine overboos condition, Fuel sensor fault doesn't sound like a good tune to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                              I think the tuning killed your engine. Engine overboos condition, Fuel sensor fault doesn't sound like a good tune to me.
                              It was a dtuk box.

Comment

Working...
                              X