No announcement yet.

Dtuk pedal box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi rhb, im running a hybrid turbo, obviously remap to bout 230bhp+, do u think i would get any bennefit from a pedal box as mine can feel a bit laggy, and also have you had any overboost codes at all since using the pedal box???

cheers

Comment

Hello Shaunc360 .you don't get overboost issues or errors with pedal box , due to it only speeding up the speed of the signal,between the pedal actuator and the throttle body , it's a bit like haveing faster broadband .
      It has nothing to do with the way the turbo spools up which could cause an overboost issue .
      Most overboost issues are caused by the turbo boost controller, either out of range pre set values which cause the issues.
      365-247 rubber hose

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

cheers lizzard will be looking out for one of these, do u knowof any for sale mate??

Comment

Originally posted by shaunc3160 View Post
          cheers lizzard will be looking out for one of these, do u knowof any for sale mate??
          sorry buddy...ive just noticed that this was directed at me.....if you wanna get someone, then just do this....
          RBH

and it helps if you get the username right

anyway, mines is remapped and ive fitted the pedal box and the acceleration is instant.
          as lizzard-t says, it will not help with any power gains but will give you an instant response

and here's one for sale on the forum

MattG

Comment

thanks RBH
            Last edited by RBH; 28-06-2020, 04:10 PM. Reason: Spelling lol

Comment

Originally posted by shaunc3160 View Post
              thanks RBH
              no worries

Comment

How you getting on with the box RBH ?

I've emailed them for a quote 3 weeks ago but had no reply as yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                  How you getting on with the box RBH ?

I've emailed them for a quote 3 weeks ago but had no reply as yet
                  Morning pal.
                  It still makes me smile .

I've got mine set to sport plus and it's been on that setting since I installed it .

I honestly don't think I would take it out now.
                  MattG has one for sale mate........brand new in the box.....and it's the top of the range one.

Edited....look at the link a couple of posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Morning pal.
                    It still makes me smile .

I've got mine set to sport plus and it's been on that setting since I installed it .

I honestly don't think I would take it out now.
                    MattG has one for sale mate........brand new in the box.....and it's the top of the range one.

Edited....look at the link a couple of posts above.
                    Awesome. I was going to go for a remap but it's still under warranty so the box suits. I just don't want to break the engine as it's still in warranty so the box suits.

What mileage did the fit the box at if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Awesome. I was going to go for a remap but it's still under warranty so the box suits. I just don't want to break the engine as it's still in warranty so the box suits.

What mileage did the fit the box at if you don't mind me asking?
                      Remember, a pedal box doesn't improve performance or add BHP or make it faster.
                      It only increases the throttle response so there isn't any hesitation when you press the pedal.....so if you've a 140 or a 160, after fitting, it'll still be 140 or 160.

I've fitted mine and my car is remapped from 140 to 192.
                      The box was fitted at 55k

Comment

Remember, a pedal box doesn't improve performance or add BHP or make it faster.
                        It only increases the throttle response so there isn't any hesitation when you press the pedal.....so if you've a 140 or a 160, after fitting, it'll still be 140 or 160.

I've fitted mine and my car is remapped from 140 to 192.
                        The box was fitted at 55k
                        Yea I know that mate. Mine seems the same as yours standard. Where did you get the remap done? I'm sitting at 57k at the no and want similar power to yours maybe a bit more if it allows me but I don't want Vauxhall to know about it

Comment

Yea I know that mate. Mine seems the same as yours standard. Where did you get the remap done? I'm sitting at 57k at the no and want similar power to yours maybe a bit more if it allows me but I don't want Vauxhall to know about it
                          Mines is a stage 1 map.
                          It was done by a local reputable tuner near me......in CENTRAL SCOTLAND .
                          Infact, the guy was that good, exclusiv. travelled from northern England up here to get his done.
                          I think his car is sitting around 235 now.
                          The price we paid was £190.

Comment

Mines is a stage 1 map.
                            It was done by a local reputable tuner near me......in CENTRAL SCOTLAND .
                            Infact, the guy was that good, exclusiv. travelled from northern England up here to get his done.
                            I think his car is sitting around 235 now.
                            The price we paid was £190.
                            190 for a remap! Jeez I'm coming to you

Comment

190 for a remap! Jeez I'm coming to you
                              Seriously......£190.
                              My son got his Zafira tourer done and I wasn't convinced.
                              Then I went out in it.....very smooth and you could feel the midrange torque.....it just pulled and pulled.
                              So, I bit the bullet and got mine done....best invisible mod I've done .

So exclusiv. Came up and got his car done.
                              We've then had the transit, caddy and Vectra done.
                              All are spot on.

Comment

Seriously......£190.
                                My son got his Zafira tourer done and I wasn't convinced.
                                Then I went out in it.....very smooth and you could feel the midrange torque.....it just pulled and pulled.
                                So, I bit the bullet and got mine done....best invisible mod I've done .

So exclusiv. Came up and got his car done.
                                We've then had the transit, caddy and Vectra done.
                                All are spot on.
                                That is seriously cheap! We're talking around 400 down here. Do you get a rolling road print out before and after or is it a plug in job?

Bit far away as I'm North London but I'm looking for a repretable one the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X