Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh it is number 19

Comment

Ok cheers will order just check vauxhall part catalogue states 2 seal one black and one yellow cheers

Comment

Hi along with that seal left shock is gone when i put a bar undertire while jacked up and lift i hear a clunk other side the damper absorbs it and no knock so will change seal and shock as i was getting service suspension plus car sits lower on that one side

Comment

https://youtu.be/l60yDNDU6rA left rear shock noise

Comment

Could again be top bush or bottom bush check those to buddy

Comment

It doesnt do it in 1st gear goes in 2nd gear then vibrates around 1500rpm up to.2500rpm then 3rd does the same.and then it slows down also if i let of accelerator it stops if the diff is bad would that be the same?

Comment

If you grab the diff and pull on it does it move

Comment

No movement from diff diff is solid just a vibration at low rpm when pulling away fast or slow like a grind/judder that easies off when i go around 40mph most feels like bad bearing/rotation noise like propshaft unbalanced cheers

Comment

Scott just checked all driveshaft castle nuts they are all 32mm except the rear right which is a 36mm nut or is that how they are? Cheers

Comment

I just rang vauxhall and they have said it should be a m24 nut 🤔

Comment

Hello Yaza have you had your haldex replaced recently?

Which generation is it ?
                        Has it been serviced lately?
                        Also your service suspension warning , is that a new problem or has that been on for a while , I would be inclined with the shock that there is not a broken wire because those shocks being flexiride are not cheap about £400.0@ upwards .

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi lizzard-t haldex and diff replaced around 4k.miles ago suspension light comes.on intermittent and i had it checked came up as front right wheel speed sensor circuit too slow transitions cheers

Comment

Comment

This is the noise its.like.a knock

Comment

Update it was my propshaft vibrating replaced fine now

Comment

Working...
                                X