Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia A 2012 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo

Hi all,

Just got my hands on a Insignia A 2012 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo estate and have started modding it already, and thought that I would jump on board to get some advice and meet like minded people!

How deep is your pocket

Comment

Not that deep......I bought a Vauxhall after all . I have got the modding bug already. I've got it chipped and have fitted a short shifter last week, next on the list is VXR front brakes!

Comment

Welcome

Are you by any chance a fan of the film SHORT CIRCUIT.

Just wondered.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Vauxhall are certainly value for money motors. The pricier cars aren't necessarily better.

Comment

Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia. Photos are a must!

Comment

how did you guess. I will be uploading some photos over the weekend hopefully.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	245379 Here is the only pic I have at the moment

Comment

nice motor,what colour is that ?
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

someone has been at it already..vxr grill fitted
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lovely car!

Comment

Its brown, not sure of the official name of the colour, I think it might be moka or something like that. The grill was on the car already as it has the VXR line kit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
                          Its brown, not sure of the official name of the colour, I think it might be moka or something like that. The grill was on the car already as it has the VXR line kit.
                          It's same as mine and Opel/Vauxhall calls it mahogany brown. Nice colour!

Comment

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
                            vx line kit,,,that is a VXR grill,theyre not on vx lines,so someone has changed it,,can you get the paintcode from the sticker on the passenger side b pillar

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	31ef559e2f20983a0e329cac9afb85e5.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	245380

is it same colour as my old one ?

Comment

Working...
                              X