Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's start a daily/weekly what we've done..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today,cleaned the door shuts,polished and waxed,oh and did the 'boss's' motor.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Machine polished and applied Gtechniq ceramic coating. 18 hours in 2 days [emoji31][emoji31]

Comment

Nothing for the last 3-4 weeks

Comment

So now I'm getting to the stage where I'm forgetting which day it is , still getting up,at 5.00am , and just mooning around the house
          My firm in the first place never put us on forlough scheme, as there seemed to be work ,
          We always get our monthly rotor a month in advance,
          So the last time I worked was the 29/April .
          Was suppose to be working last Wednesday and Thursday, but got a call saying there was no work .
          Thursday night I get a text from my supervisor saying I'm not needed next week , yep all seems hunky dory, but it's like being dumped by text , to me , so I really don't know what's going on!.
          Any road up, been keeping busy with garden and stuff.
          Fitted a nextbase dash cam in my wife's truck , good on paper but they supply a sad card that's not compatible with there own camera, not fat enough or something don't know? .and the rear facing camera is the size of a golf ball , looks ok but is mounted on a magnetic base , super bowl duper idear , but adjusting it is a golf ball ache!
          Friday, was a cracker of a day, but had to listen to the next door neighbor doing rendition of white cliffs of Dover , over and over , sounded like the cat had its knackers caught , by the 5th time , I just shouted " shut the **** up " and peace !
          Yesterday my wife's 120th project took shape ( she thinks up the idear I have to do it )
          A wooden indorment for our hot tub , I think they call them a purgular or something like that!
          Yet again she order on line .
          And Hay presto it arrives.
          We order wood from B&Q and all we get are 4 fence post bases the wrong size .
          But here's 2 pictures
          1) now sideways look
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	246964
          2) an artist impression of finished article

Name:	IMG_0499.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	246965

Roger and out Good Buddy !

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            So now I'm getting to the stage where I'm forgetting which day it is , still getting up,at 5.00am , and just mooning around the house
            My firm in the first place never put us on forlough scheme, as there seemed to be work ,
            We always get our monthly rotor a month in advance,
            So the last time I worked was the 29/April .
            Was suppose to be working last Wednesday and Thursday, but got a call saying there was no work .
            Thursday night I get a text from my supervisor saying I'm not needed next week , yep all seems hunky dory, but it's like being dumped by text , to me , so I really don't know what's going on!.
            Any road up, been keeping busy with garden and stuff.
            Fitted a nextbase dash cam in my wife's truck , good on paper but they supply a sad card that's not compatible with there own camera, not fat enough or something don't know? .and the rear facing camera is the size of a golf ball , looks ok but is mounted on a magnetic base , super bowl duper idear , but adjusting it is a golf ball ache!
            Friday, was a cracker of a day, but had to listen to the next door neighbor doing rendition of white cliffs of Dover , over and over , sounded like the cat had its knackers caught , by the 5th time , I just shouted " shut the **** up " and peace !
            Yesterday my wife's 120th project took shape ( she thinks up the idear I have to do it )
            A wooden indorment for our hot tub , I think they call them a purgular or something like that!
            Yet again she order on line .
            And Hay presto it arrives.
            We order wood from B&Q and all we get are 4 fence post bases the wrong size .
            But here's 2 pictures
            1) now sideways look
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5543[/ATTACH]
            2) an artist impression of finished article
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5544[/ATTACH]

Roger and out Good Buddy !
            That's looking really good mate.
            I'm liking that hot tub....where you get that one???
            Last edited by RBH; 10-05-2020, 08:20 AM. Reason: speeling mistooks

Comment

I was working in the garden.....my son's again.
              Just putting the finishing touches to it as his hot tub is being delivered next week.
              I gavevthe decking a final coat.
              Got the plants in and my daughter in law came back with stupid wee lights.
              They wanted the bins relocated from the side of their garage to the other side of the house, so I had to remove the railings from.the decking, make a platform and a gate.....so, other than the frame and canopy for the hot tub.....I'm done here.

Name:	IMG-20200509-WA0011.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	246966

Name:	IMG-20200509-WA0012.jpg
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	246967

Name:	IMG-20200509-WA0015.jpg
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	246968

Name:	IMG-20200509-WA0014.jpg
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	246969

Comment

I like the nosey neighbours looking over the fence.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

That looks absolutely amazing. A great job , jobed, as we say in LA .
                  10-4

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    I was working in the garden.....my son's again.
                    Just putting the finishing touches to it as his hot tub is being delivered next week.
                    I gavevthe decking a final coat.
                    Got the plants in and my daughter in law came back with stupid wee lights.
                    They wanted the bins relocated from the side of their garage to the other side of the house, so I had to remove the railings from.the decking, make a platform and a gate.....so, other than the frame and canopy for the hot tub.....I'm done here.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5545[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5546[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5547[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5548[/ATTACH]
                    very tidy mate....hope youre gonna get into your speedos and get in the hot tub when it arrives
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      very tidy mate....hope youre gonna get into your speedos and get in the hot tub when it arrives
                      and frighten everyone within a 5 mile radius

Comment

Very smart. Is that the outdoor socket ready as well?

Comment

Yep I'm powering mine off next doors . They don't know yet ! HA HA HA .
                          Funny thing about trying to get hold of hot tubs ,seems every one else had the idea before my wife .and the prices on that well known auction site. Are just astonishing.
                          Seems like demand outstripped supply .
                          Had to pre order ours 2.5 months in advance.
                          Breaker breaker, over and out !

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Ok let's get this straight, my little flower of passion has Facebook and she's on there looking at what other peeps have been doing DIY style , with there Gushing comments of "oooooooo look what I've just done with half a pint of whipped cream and some 4x2"
                            I've built a 3 storey mansion "
                            Abasalute garbage !
                            But my little draggggggggon falls for it a says " we can do that " and I just smile politely and get on with it !
                            First the good one
                            Everyone with a double barrelled second name is panelling walls . So my little Chinese fire breaking one said those immortal words " we can do that !"
                            Hay presto

Name:	IMG_20200516_195403.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	247064
                            Now the bad and the ugly
                            Painting tiles a different colour ! Sounds good .
                            Ummmmm just you wait , again her mouth opened , and she brought some paint .
                            Now she is cleaver but wood/ metal paint dose not go well in an environment where water and condensation exsist !
                            Right ?
                            Well not according to her
                            End result I had to do it because she got fed up of the paint looking bad .
                            She's goes and has a shower , now remember I told her what would happen
                            End result

Name:	IMG_20200516_114628.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	247065
                            So I spent today taking it off with a shower head and a scraper

Name:	IMG_20200516_114637.jpg
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	247066
                            Back to normal

Name:	IMG_20200516_174536.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	247067
                            So the next time she has an idea of trying something
                            I'm going to go on line and pull up a copy of the karma sutra
                            And ask if she wants to try one of those positions!
                            The one where he's riding her like a wheelbarrow!
                            And see what she says!

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Very smart. Is that the outdoor socket ready as well?
                              Yep.....it's for the hot tub....which is being delivered this Wednesday.

Garden furniture is now built.

Name:	IMG-20200513-WA0009.jpg
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	247068

Sorry.....I used exclusiv. Camera for this picture

Comment

Water's going to run out!

Back gardens is the new going out this year, hot tubs, garden bars, mud kitchens, POTM on your drive, you would think this was a gardeners forum. History in the making! We need a vitrual garden party next.......Brilliant. What other forum offers so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X