cost of 3rd year and 4th year service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of 3rd year and 4th year service

What i could do with knowing is what have others been charged for a 3rd year @28000 mile and 4th year @32000 mile on the 2ltr euro 6 diesel, Ideally need them to be Vauxhall main dealer prices and to include MOT (without any repairs). I,m interested as I have some concerns about the Evens Halshaw service bundle that costs £369 for under 1800cc and £399 over 1800cc there prices include 2 MOT tests.

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
    What i could do with knowing is what have others been charged for a 3rd year @28000 mile and 4th year @32000 mile on the 2ltr euro 6 diesel, Ideally need them to be Vauxhall main dealer prices and to include MOT (without any repairs). I,m interested as I have some concerns about the Evens Halshaw service bundle that costs £369 for under 1800cc and £399 over 1800cc there prices include 2 MOT tests.
    I know mines a petrol but shouldn't be too dissimilar in cost. 3rd service is interim and 4th service is major. I took out a 5yr service plan with Perry's that included free MOT's in years 3, 4 & 5, free wash and vac on all services, amd I added brake fluid changes in years 2 and 4. Total cost was £1191 in total at £20ish a month (or £238 per year) and is inflation proof. I will be taking out another 5yr plan when my current one expires in October. Very good value in my opinion and spreads the cost of service and MOT
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Mmm I paid £399 for 2 year bundle the price included 1 minor and 1 major service and 2 MOT's, my car has just been in for the major having hav the minor last year its had the MOT on both occasions I have been given the invoice's last year it was £119 inc mot and this year £174, the only difference on this year's is a pollen filter and air filter. Now simple calculations £119 + £174 =£293 so having paid £399 then deduction of the total invoice's (£293) equals £106 in there favor, I'm not seeing how they sell this add on as good value! I,m thinking the 2 services that they have done is there own budget service and not the vauxhall recommended one.

Comment

Working...
      X