• Show
Clear All

• Engine control module programming

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191009_172848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	249314

Just having a look through my vehicle service history and receipts and found that one of them says 'engine control module programming' and then 'vehicle already reworked.

Just wondering if anyone knows what this means!

Thanks!!

Good day,

Looks like a software upgrade to the Car's Computer.

(I Think)

Comment

Thanks crunch! I wonder if there is anyway of finding out what it is exactly. Google didn't help much :/

Comment

Originally posted by SwirlesY View Post
        Thanks crunch! I wonder if there is anyway of finding out what it is exactly. Google didn't help much :/
        If you want to know for sure you can call the stealer which did the job to your car? If it is a receipt and you have a name then you know it for sure.

Comment

Excellent idea!! Nice one crunch!

Comment

There were a number of service campaigns for emissions controls..................in light of the emissions scandal!
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
            X