Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Oh my black wheels [emoji12]
    They seem to be a bit like marmite on this forum...I quite like them though!

Comment

Originally posted by Groovyblues View Post
      Yeah I'm afraid we attract a lot of lemmings. No imagination and just follow mainstream in case someone notices them.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Groovyblues View Post
        I don't like Marmite either!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          I don't like Marmite either!
          That's just plain rascist [emoji12]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well, can't say I didn't try it...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	vauxhall-insignia-grand-sport_0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	243801

Naah, don't think so!
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Well, can't say I didn't try it...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2480[/ATTACH]

Naah, don't think so!
              Oh I quite like that. A big improvement on the diamond cut. Though finding your car stood on 4 bricks is a big improvement on diamond cut.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Oh I quite like that. A big improvement on the diamond cut. Though finding your car stood on 4 bricks is a big improvement on diamond cut.
                Ach..... yer talking bollox again

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Ach..... yer talking bollox again
                  Ok I might have gone a bit far about the marmite...I apologise

Comment

Well.......
                    Joking aside. It's down to personal taste at the end of the day. I do like diamond cut wheels but they're just not for me. Black on red go together well imo and even Vauxhall sell factory fitted black wheels on red cars. We're all on this forum because we like tinkering with our cars and making them look a bit different to those around us. I've said elsewhere on the forum many times I like black wheels on red, white and silver cars' It gives them a mildly sportier look. Black on black works in giving the car a sinister look. When Chris arrives at RV I expect him to get out in a black suit with dark glasses on.
                    Last edited by RBH; 17-10-2019, 12:31 PM. Reason: Emphasised MARKO's hidden desires.

Comment

And the great wheel debate continues......... Maybe there is a science, black wheels are less streamlined, hence Marko driving so slow?

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well.......
                        Well what?....I've apologised about the marmite. I'm not backing down over the wheels because no animals came to any harm making them. Not like you lot up there killing poor defenceless sporrans just so you have somewhere to put your money when you have your skirts on.

Comment

Change of colour

Comment

Well what?....I've apologised about the marmite. I'm not backing down over the wheels because no animals came to any harm making them. Not like you lot up there killing poor defenceless sporrans just so you have somewhere to put your money when you have your skirts on.
                            A Sporran isn't an animal ffs........

It's the haggis that's the animal and they are killed humanly.

They are then skinned and the fur is used to make the sporran.

It's like Educating Yurkshu on here

Comment

A Sporran isn't an animal ffs........

It's the haggis that's the animal and they are killed humanly.

They are then skinned and the fur is used to make the sporran.

It's like Educating Yurkshu on here
                              ... And then the blood of the poor unfortunate creatures is used to make Marmite? Yeuchh!
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

... And then the blood of the poor unfortunate creatures is used to make Marmite? Yeuchh!
                                The liver, kidneys, heart and splean are then liquidised and filtered then added into black paint bought specifically by the blind owners of the Insignia GS for their wheels.

Comment

Working...
                                X