• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    remap booked, 2 weeks today

235hp and nigh on 500nm to play with
    All that remap talk got you sweaty?

Makes the car a different beast and mine was only 140 to begin with.

Comment

No threat of door dings here , sticker on promoting site.
      Thats messing with my OCD Dave. Needs to be level

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
        He wants people to think passenger is heavy than him

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Camera angle,and the insignia lettering is thicker,than the drivers
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• the gas man

Click image for larger version

Name:	6d1d37ed8a78f4f6ae3fbdc72937de73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	243133
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

the gas man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1367[/ATTACH]
              Have you got your fronts tinted, look a little dark [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• no Matt ,,standard mate,privacy in rears though

Comment

• I’ve got my fronts done, I asked for matching to rear and he did a %40 tint they don’t look dark enough [emoji51][emoji51]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

• 14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                      I’ve got my fronts done, I asked for matching to rear and he did a %40 tint they don’t look dark enough [emoji51][emoji51]

Are you allowed that much on fronts?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        They’re VERY Relaxed about tints around my neck of woods

Comment

• want rear screen doing limo black , in near future

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            as the law states,the front windows are legal from factory the way they are,,its just if you get a jobsworth copper in the wrong mood

Comment

want rear screen doing limo black , in near future
                              Yeah they seem pretty cool with it round here. I think the crack is with that **** if your doing handbrake turns and wheel spins in McDonald’s carpark causing a commotion and they pull you and you get out your Corsa with your Burberry cap and Adidas trackies on saying ere dik Head I’ve done nowt wrong then they’re like right let’s have this kid for what we can get [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                                Yeah they seem pretty cool with it round here. I think the crack is with that **** if your doing handbrake turns and wheel spins in McDonald’s carpark causing a commotion and they pull you and you get out your Corsa with your Burberry cap and Adidas trackies on saying ere dik Head I’ve done nowt wrong then they’re like right let’s have this kid for what we can get [emoji23][emoji23]

Bet Dave had a Corsa

Comment

Working...
                                X