Liverpool parking "PINK" 25/6/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool parking "PINK" 25/6/19

Hi all , I am taking our lass to see pink tonight , does anybody know of any where to park , anfield booked up , goodis on booked up , so is Stanley Park , its the first time I will have been to liverpool so relying on sat nav aswell , our lass is panicking now , any help would be truly appreciated 😆

Originally posted by Andyfewlass View Post
    Hi all , I am taking our lass to see pink tonight , does anybody know of any where to park , anfield booked up , goodis on booked up , so is Stanley Park , its the first time I will have been to liverpool so relying on sat nav aswell , our lass is panicking now , any help would be truly appreciated ��
    Aye.....take the train.
    Don't leave your car coz it won't be there at the end of the night

Comment

I wish I could take the train but we are coming straight back afterwards , wanted to stop over for the night but the kids are at school in morning , managed to get one now and it's secure so it says 😆

Comment

I wish I could take the train but we are coming straight back afterwards , wanted to stop over for the night but the kids are at school in morning , managed to get one now and it's secure so it says ��
        Is it fire proof as well?

More than 1,000 vehicles were destroyed when the Liverpool car park was engulfed in flames.

Comment

Hope you've got locking wheel nuts...
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yup locking wheel nuts , I'm gunna spend the full concert worrying now 😅😉, even got the old "disc lock" out for the steering wheel!!

Comment

hey guys its not all that bad here in liverpool, but having said that Anfield is bad. As far as the parking goes, if its all booked up then i would park in St johns multi storey in the city centre and get a taxi to the stadium its not that for

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                That was actualy caused by someon from out of town with dodgey car electrics that caused a chain effect and every car went up, i remeber that well it caused chaos and still is as the carpark is still not replaced

Comment

Originally posted by MartyW View Post
                  hey guys its not all that bad here in liverpool, but having said that Anfield is bad. As far as the parking goes, if its all booked up then i would park in St johns multi storey in the city centre and get a taxi to the stadium its not that for
                  Yeah,its a bit tasty around the football ground alright
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

We ended up parking in city centre ,£7.00 for taxi (black cab) to stadium , and £15.00 back normal taxi , I thought it was supposed to be the other way round , good night though 😆😆

Comment

We ended up parking in city centre ,£7.00 for taxi (black cab) to stadium , and £15.00 back normal taxi , I thought it was supposed to be the other way round , good night though ����
                      when its later at night they charge you more

Comment

glad you had a good time though, what did you think of liverpool city centre, where did yoyu park?

Comment

We ended up parking down hale street in a multi storey, was locked in at first coz our code wasn't working 😆 , got beeped at a few times leaving liverpool city centre the lane changes are madness and it didn't help it being busy with outsiders like me , pink and west life were performing , enjoyed it though , we're both thinking of going back for a weekend away

Comment

We ended up parking down hale street in a multi storey, was locked in at first coz our code wasn't working �� , got beeped at a few times leaving liverpool city centre the lane changes are madness and it didn't help it being busy with outsiders like me , pink and west life were performing , enjoyed it though , we're both thinking of going back for a weekend away
                            Cool give us a shout if ya come back up we can have a mini meetup

Comment

Haha will do , seen a few insignias while I was there ��

Comment

Working...
                              X