No announcement yet.

Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our future buyers think it's worth messaging the seller to ensure they test it before despatch. If it turns out to be dud and you have specifically ask them to test it before despatch you have a big case against them. Aliexpress should favour the buyer not to send unit back and receive full refund unless seller pays for return shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
      But the thing is they usually test the unit before despatch maybe this one slipped through.
      I cannot see any other explanation haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        I cannot see any other explanation haha
        Does say they test it before despatch.

Comment

Does say they test it before despatch.
          Mine is a Cd500 flashed to dvd800 status

Comment

• Originally posted by snapshot11 View Post
            Mine is a Cd500 flashed to dvd800 status
            Ok cheers. Just for knowledge really.

Comment

• Technical support has been crap for me. Like talking to a brick wall
              Both customer service advisor and engineer.

Comment

Technical support has been crap for me. Like talking to a brick wall
                Both customer service advisor and engineer.
                It would help if they provided proper fitting instructions amd those qcode videos are shocking think it was one for the cam showed 2 wires twisted together .

Comment

It would help if they provided proper fitting instructions amd those qcode videos are shocking think it was one for the cam showed 2 wires twisted together .
                  Lol. It would help if they have some proper English lessons. Lol

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                    Just to let you know I also have one of these but for a facelift ST (MY14). I got it from Ali Express as well and have installed it in the car with limited sucess. I've so far been unable to get the heater panel controls or the steering wheel controls working at all so with this weather it's been pretty useless to me so I took it out and reinstalled the factory (Non Nav) equipment. I've been reading this thread with interest and look forward to giving you some positive input as I do my best to get it fully working. Not much to ask, is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by phil-h View Post
                      Hi everyone,
                      Just to let you know I also have one of these but for a facelift ST (MY14). I got it from Ali Express as well and have installed it in the car with limited sucess. I've so far been unable to get the heater panel controls or the steering wheel controls working at all so with this weather it's been pretty useless to me so I took it out and reinstalled the factory (Non Nav) equipment. I've been reading this thread with interest and look forward to giving you some positive input as I do my best to get it fully working. Not much to ask, is it?
                      Possibly a missing connection you haven't put in

Comment

• Originally posted by phil-h View Post
                        Hi everyone,
                        Glad you joined us Phil.
                        Right, here is the connection on back of mine as requested
                        ACDEF and G are used
                        You mentioned you not using A. That is for the rca connectors.

Last edited by sriray; 23-02-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• I remember the stock connections on facelift is completely different to preface.

Post a pic of the leads you received on here. You can use apps like tapatalk or share an image from photo sharing site.

Comment

• phil-h: on your cable which is plugged in the unit (the big one), there is also a plug which also needs to be plugged in the back of the unit, then your steering wheel buttons will work.

Comment

• Wifi antenna? all i got was gps antenna 2 usb stick and a speaker. An update on mine they are going to send another canbus box to try. has anyone got an actual photo of it all connected up just wondering with no instructions if ive missed something also.

Comment

Wifi antenna? all i got was gps antenna 2 usb stick and a speaker. An update on mine they are going to send another canbus box to try. has anyone got an actual photo of it all connected up just wondering with no instructions if ive missed something also.
                                The wifi antenna is the rear view camera cable, it must be connected, also when your not using rear view camera

Comment

Working...
                                X