Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    I think I done a better job than the factory fitting the reverse cameras. Can't see number plate on mine.
    I still trying to remove the multi colour line as that don't move but the orange one does.
    Were did you fit the reverse cam to and feed wires.

Comment

• The multiplug on the side of you units might be for DAB or a tv tuner maybe? just a guess, like every other damn thing on these boxes ! Waiting on Flickr to send me a vberification code as photobucket doesnt like sharing pics any more

Comment

• I haven't read every page so don't shoot me down if this has already been asked.

Does this fit facelift sig and will it work if you already have nav and controller in centre arm rest.

Comment

I think I done a better job than the factory fitting the reverse cameras. Can't see number plate on mine.
          I still trying to remove the multi colour line as that don't move but the orange one does.
          Some have a wire you snip for the lines others don't

Comment

crunch81 have you tried out the red white aux input that connects directly to the big block connector. I had a go I don't think it works.
            Nope, I only use the Aux Out red white for Amp.

Comment

• sriray: multicolor lines are in the camera and not possible to disable in the unit

Comment

• Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                I haven't read every page so don't shoot me down if this has already been asked.

Does this fit facelift sig and will it work if you already have nav and controller in centre arm rest.
                It is highly recommended you read every page. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                  I haven't read every page so don't shoot me down if this has already been asked.

The one we are discussing here is for Pre- face. And yes, also works if you factory nav.
                  But for the facelift models there is also a unit on the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                    Some have a wire you snip for the lines others don't

Yeah I notice some had that. Mine didn't have this I didn't check before buying the camera itself is good so forgot about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                      sriray: multicolor lines are in the camera and not possible to disable in the unit
                      I done some research on this apparently if you lift up one of the pins on the eprom chip on the camera then this will disable the static lines. Just need to find the correct pin.

Comment

• The pcb's in the cameras are surface mounted and very small, not going to be any room for error if you choose that route mate

Comment

• Originally posted by phil-h View Post
                          The pcb's in the cameras are surface mounted and very small, not going to be any room for error if you choose that route mate
                          Cheers, cameras cheap anyway. so i just replace if it fails

Comment

• crunch81 which version of the update file did they send you? The one they sent me is v2.1 170829

Comment

• I got this one.

Comment

• Let me know when downloading is finished please

Comment

Working...
                                X