Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights

I bought some headlights from china for my facelift. I specifically asked them if the drls dimmed to 50% when the headlights come on and they said yes.

Well they lied. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

Would there be a option for this in opcom?

I'm going back abit but I'm sure I recall a similar option for my old astra H.

Shame there isn't a obdeleven for our insignias. Its a Great app for Android.

Comment

I think it's more along the lines of resistors but I have no clue

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        I think it's more along the lines of resistors but I have no clue

Resistors would affect it all the time wouldn't it?

Comment

Unilateral will be able to help,, pm him on here
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            Unilateral will be able to help,, pm him on here
            I tried but his inbox is full. Hopefully he sees this.

Here's some photos.

Comment

They look good,, could be tempted if I didn't have afls
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

They look good,, could be tempted if I didn't have afls
                Will be when I get the drls to dim. I've put leds in the main beam

Comment

The preface afl replicas I bought a couple of months ago were the same, pondy has them now, and unilateral is making a plug in box of tricks to make them work properly

Comment

The preface afl replicas I bought a couple of months ago were the same, pondy has them now, and unilateral is making a plug in box of tricks to make them work properly
                    That's for the error message, right? Luckily enough I don't get that

Comment

Yes, the bulb errors, and I had to manually switch to sidelights, to get the Drl on,, it didn't come on, if left on auto,, till it got dark

Comment

Any pics of those lights in the daylight Lewis?

Comment

Any pics of those lights in the daylight Lewis?
                          Nah, i dread the outcome probably hard to see [emoji16]

Comment

I could get some now but its not daylight daylight

Comment

Just whenever mate,they look the dogs,,hope you get the issues sorted

Comment

Working...
                              X