X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i'll register just to rip the piss out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
      Is here still using his old name or something else, has he put his "videos" up yet or is he waiting for the dog and his "wife" to do it ---Dave
      I thought it was his wife and the next door neighbour doing it.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        I think i'll register just to rip the piss out of him
        Rab, his user name is IceCold91 on the VXon forum, there is a pic of him (if it's him) on his page---Dave

Comment

Rab, his user name is IceCold91 on the VXon forum, there is a pic of him (if it's him) on his page---Dave
          any particular post hes on???

Comment

Try looking at - when handbrake cable attached the discs get hot and smoke, that's the start of the post Rab

Comment

A lot of replys to his posts including mine were taken off as he was getting a lot of abuse from many of the other members on there, and there was a lot of replys!!!! - - Dave

Comment

Try looking at - when handbrake cable attached the discs get hot and smoke, that's the start of the post Rab
                well...……..the picture cant be him as its got a full skull and teeth.

but the posts actually are showing someone who is attempting to do stuff to the car...…….whereas when ITEN was on here, he was just a total spangle and hadn't a clue if it was New York or New Year

Comment

Yeah I know Rab, it was just the way that he was asking and replying to questions about the same problem time and time again, no one got a straight answer from him and who told you that ITEN had teeth --Dave

Comment

Yeah I know Rab, it was just the way that he was asking and replying to questions about the same problem time and time again, no one got a straight answer from him and who told you that ITEN had teeth --Dave
                    when ITEN was on here, I think he mentioned once or a million times he had his teeth kicked out when he was attacked as a security guard

also the dude on VXon is posting about a Vectra C 120

unless he's got rid of his beloved INSIGNIA TOURER ELITE NAV

Comment

I could tell the whole world that I had an E type Jag and that you had a Rover P6--hiding away somewhere but we wouldn't make it up like this/these idiots because if we did have these cars we would be showing them off and don't think that we ever got any photo's from ITEN or this other ITEN ------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        well...……..the picture cant be him as its got a full skull and teeth.

but the posts actually are showing someone who is attempting to do stuff to the car...…….whereas when ITEN was on here, he was just a total spangle and hadn't a clue if it was New York or New Year
                        I agree, ITEN contributed nothing of worth to this forum, at least IceCold is offering constructive suggestions. And he hasn't got a 2.0 diesel estate. Not convinced they are one and the same person.
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                        X